Recent content by miisalo

1. miisalo

Happy Birthday, miisalo

health is better than ever, got some problems with pituitary gland and doctor put me on juice and now I’m killing it in gym 😂
  2. miisalo

Happy Birthday, miisalo

Thank you very much! Haven’t been much around because of some health problems (that are luckily now in good care), but maybe i have now energy to do some neo-geo projects. I have some boards waiting to be fixed..
  3. miisalo

Miisalo's retrogaming room(s)

So finally ok baby is sold and also Naomis - also the new one - are set in place. There is/was bit issue with one chassis / monitor, but there is nothing that taking things apart and cleaning connections cant solve :) Here is the new cabinet setup
  4. miisalo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Another Metal Slug 6 cabinet. Atomiswave in Naomi Universal
  5. miisalo

And now to the next room, this is my home dojo that acts as temporary gaming room for meetings and where I also storage most of my consoles and spare stuff. Normally I setup row of computers here and set my spare projector for gaming too. There is also 46" tv that I can use both normally...
  6. miisalo

Still in my main gaming room / hackerspace, the computers section and my repairing corner. I have tried to put out most of my computers here. I mainly collect and use Commodore's, so I have most of the 8 bit and 16/32 bit commodores, tried to even collect different sub models. But there are...
  7. miisalo

You guys have probably seen most of my stuff in my meeting pics, but here is anyway some updates to my stuff. Let's start with my main gaming room / hackerspace and the arcade section. These are my current cabinets. Naomi Universal with Naomi and also Jamma converter + scaler currently...
  8. miisalo

Just got this Naomi Universal, it has atomiswave inside. It is bit more yellow than the picture shows but I don't think I'm going to paint it or anything. I'm going to move that neo geo cabinet next to outrun and put the naomi next to the other one. Now I just need real candy to replace that...
  9. miisalo

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Me drowning in pussy...
  10. miisalo

Preparing for quarantine

Why toilet paper? We use what we call "cunt phones" here... (some models looked like old phones :keke: )
  11. miisalo

Well, been purchasing lots of things since last update, mostly just computers, but this is more worth to mention. I should be getting it tomorrow
  12. miisalo

Winter meeting VII Saturday 22nd of February 2020, Vantaa Finland

How would that differ from RockstarRunners normal day? :keke:
  13. miisalo

Winter meeting VII Saturday 22nd of February 2020, Vantaa Finland

UPDATE: Date is 22nd of February --- I have been so busy that I almost forgot the annual winter meeting. Day is still bit open, it's end of Jan or early Feb, currently depending on when my wife has skiing trip with our older son. Anyway, I'll inform date when I know for sure. Concept is as...
  14. miisalo

Car Enthusiast Thread

So this car has now ended up into game! Grid 2019 has Time attack car's and Audi R8 1:1's current evolution is of course there being one of the top cars in the class.