Recent content by mmsadda

1. mmsadda

MVS Kits / Partials

MVS Prices don't include shipping; only shipping to US at this time. Payment by check preferred (I'll cross ship,) also OK with Venmo / paypal F&F. Mostly not looking for trades, outside of a few oddities NEO GEO MVS KITS: Fatal Fury 2 full kit (I believe complete, bubble bag present but not...
  2. mmsadda

SOTM April 2024 - Dariusburst: Another Chronicle

I need y'all to take a stab at this. Give me some intermediate scores to chase. Or chase my pitiful score
  3. mmsadda

May 2024 SOTM vote: Genny Vs Neo

Lol! I just meant you and opt2not probably put up scores that are out of reach for me... I was gonna revisit it once some 200k scores were posted so I had a more reasonable rung on the ladder. So I'm only firing shots at myself (and everyone who isn't playing at all, I suppose)
  4. mmsadda

May 2024 SOTM vote: Genny Vs Neo

Yeah, I'm shocked. Tough game, but fun! I was hoping more folks would post middle of the road scores to chase
  5. mmsadda

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

I didn't know about that. What's the story there? I've been super tempted by that one - had that game a while back and kinda miss it
  6. mmsadda

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

OK, thanks for the info everyone! Not convenient, but it's good to know there's nothing malfunctioning.
  7. mmsadda

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

I just got a Kraut Buster. Is it supposed to work exactly the same as a official cart in a multi-slot MVS? (I. E. Switching between games with the button, working with other carts.) The cart works in Slot #1, but not in other slots (shows a z80 error when pressing joystick in menu in those other...
  8. mmsadda

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

Tecmo and Goalx3 both were underwhelming from what I recall... Been a long time since I've played most of these. I recall actually liking Pleasuregoal - felt like straightforward fun and worth throwing in the cab. I would own that game again.
  9. mmsadda

MmSadda - Easy - 26,308,700 - D - ? - TTX3 (I believe the ship was called "next" - just to the right of the default one. Will check next time I play)
  10. mmsadda

TO clarify, you landed on this, the NON-EX version, correct?
  11. mmsadda

Chat message

Hell yeah Reds and Tigers! Hoping for a Guardians win tonight
  12. mmsadda

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

It definitely is! Mine probably gets more playtime than any other arcade hardware I've got set up... It's just so versatile.
  13. mmsadda

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

Awesome, thanks so much for the guidance!
  14. mmsadda

It's on the TTX3 multi!
  15. mmsadda

Would love to play something we never have before. Here's hoping for Caladrius or Darius Burst!