Recent content by Moon Jump

1. Moon Jump

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

I see your Legacy Megazord and raise you this...
  2. Moon Jump

Cap Kits n' Stuff

Hey folks. If your in the Unrelated section you'll see I've been asking about Krikzz's Everdrive carts for some older systems I've got. Since I want to pretty much bulletproof all the old systems I've got so they'll last longer I was wondering if it's much of a necessity to get get cap kits...
  3. Moon Jump

Some Everdrive Questions

Hey folks, long time no post. I was seeing if I could get some advice from the folks on here about some of the other Everdrives that Kirkzz has on his site. Last year I got in on his Black Friday sale and got the NES and SNES ones and really enjoy them. Yeah, not all of the games play 100% but...
  4. Moon Jump

Galloping Ghost T-20 Arcade Tournament May 28th-June 1st

https://www.facebook.com/events/1398473253788523/ Putting this one out there for any folks in Chi-Town that might be interested. Since FunSpot's under construction with a new indoor mini golf course they won't be hosting their annual classic arcade gaming tournament this year. So Doc over at...
  5. Moon Jump

How long will this amiibo craze last?

Welp, I got my Shulk. Even though they packed it in a huge box with those big plastic air bubble things the thing still looked like somebody sat on it. The figure is fine, but if this thing would have went to some re-seller I know they'd be on the phone with customer service complaining the item...
  6. Moon Jump

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future Appreciation Thread

Ya' goddamn better believe it! My brother and I used to play the hell out of the tapes. I don't think we ever made it through the third one. We had Captain Power's and his ship, the bad guy's ship and the one that looked like a gun turret. Was three all the tapes they made? I don't think I ever...
  7. Moon Jump

Nintendo Direct, Wed. morning 9am ET/The new New 3DS/3DS XL release dates leaked?

I DON'T NEED IT.... Ugg. Damn it. I'm not pulling the trigger only because I've got shit from Christmas I haven't gotten too yet. Still can't believe their releasing it near Valentine's Day and not for Christmas. I guess they didn't want to cause too much confusion with three models of the...
  8. Moon Jump

offical wwe thread

New Legends of Wrestlemania LE from Stern Pinball. Not sure who's going to be on the other side of the machine. I love the mix but their missing Hitman, Warrior and Savage.
  9. Moon Jump

Who loves pinball? (moved)

And Wrestlemania is the next game from Stern. Once again same cab, no new DMD. John Trudeau is the designer on the game. A poster on Facebook said he had more time to work on this unlike Mustang. Considering he made Judge Dredd and TX-Sector then I hope it'll turn out better then Mustang.
  10. Moon Jump

offical wwe thread

No. I'm not posting in the wrong thread. Stern Pinball just announced tonight at CES in Las Vegas their next game will be Wrestlemania. Having Roman Reigns on the trasnlite makes him look really, really strong!
  11. Moon Jump

Who loves pinball? (moved)

Got to play it two nights in a row. It's still on "Pre-Alpha" code. Which means no features and modes, but they've got a ton of music and clips from the movie. Can't wait to see when it finally shapes up. I made an account on Vimeo just in case Blip and YouTube take the video down for copyright...
  12. Moon Jump

Krikzz website down, Retrogate down, Stone Age Gamer Flash carts removed from main page

Woop! Woop! Got em' in the mail today! I'm not bothering with the NES one since my replacement 72-pin connector's been giving me the death grip and I don't want to fuck up a 100 dollar cart. So I'll just wait for the BLW to come in and then I'll go down that route. It does suck that I can't play...
  13. Moon Jump

Ralph H. Baer Passes Away at 92

The guys from ACAM up in FunSpot just posted a few photos of them with Ralph. This one above was taken just a few months ago in September. The guy on the left Mike is holding a prototype game that Ralph made and almost totally forgot about it. It's called "Video Toss". Basically he rigged this...
  14. Moon Jump

Ralph H. Baer Passes Away at 92

http://www.examiner.com/article/ralph-h-baer-father-of-video-games-passes-away-at-92 End of an era today. Ralph Baer passed away today in his home up in New Hampshire at 92. I'm glad I got to meet the man himself and have a chance to talk with him as well as getting his book that has a ton of...