Recent content by MoonStorm

1. M

Red, Green and NO Blue

I got a new arcade game. and it works find but there is no blue color coming in. I've tried adjusting the RGB knobs on the back of the TV but blue will not still come in. Is this a simple unplugged or cut cord or is this a bigger problem.
  2. M

Focus to Fuzzy

I've got a California speed machine and I just replace the fans because they were making a hell of a noise. It run quite now but now after being on for on for a couple minuets it goes from clear to fuzzy. I tried messing with the focus and color nob's but it just won't go clear again. Dose...
  3. M

arcade manual

I'm looking (and I been looking) for user manual for San Francisco Rush - Extreme Racing (arcade machine) I would prefer a PDF but if I have to buy it so be it.
  4. M

Sound problem (to the max and can't hear a thing)

OK here is our problem, we got two Neo-Geos’ and on both of them we have been fixing. Right now our main concern is that we have turn up the sound as much as we can on systems (which are on the PCB both a MV-4F) and can’t hear a thing. There is a slight sound when playing a game but everything...
  5. M

monitor not on! (new to this.)

I recently am responsible for some arcade machines. Two of them are 4-slot neo-geo's. But on one of the monitors is out. There is sound and the number lights on the button board are also on and it still accepts credits, but the monitor is blank. I have taken a look at the monitors and wires and...