Recent content by MoriyaMinakata

1. M

The most average Neo game you've played

I thought Bomberman 94 on TG16 was better. The zoomed out huge map on the large scale Saturn battle mode has an almost flash knockoff feel to it.
  2. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

IPS screen came in. Side-by-side comparison with original screen:
  3. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Waiting on the IPS screen. :)
  4. M

Game consoles- multi AV cables?

I got one of those multi-system things years ago, but I couldn't tell you if they're any good. Mine's still in the package. The cable looks like it's nice and thick and should be sturdy, but can say much beyond that. If I can remember to look for it and find out, I'll open it up and try it out...
  5. M

Interest check on a port

Why not release a PC port with enhanced visuals, music, and sound? Something like a steam release would certainly cost you much less because you wouldn't have to press discs and it would have a wider audience. NGCD is a niche market even in neo circles.
  6. M

new 3DO ODE; fix your broken cd rom 3DOs

The first game doesn't have a story mode. Any lore about the alien races I think was just a bit of background in the manual and SC2 paints the picture of most of that through the dialog with the races.
  7. M

new 3DO ODE; fix your broken cd rom 3DOs

Ur-Quan Masters is free and has options to use the 3DO menus, audio, cutscenes, etc.
  8. M

Where do you guys buy your sticks 'n buttons?

Why that order? Did you have issues with AS? I was going to order from one of those 3.
  9. M

What Neo title has the best attract mode?

I prefer the original MVS music.
  10. M

Something tells me this is fake...

I had to share this one. Its so professionally done!
  11. M

EL Panel repaired!

I've waited way too long to do it, but I finally repaired my EL panel. I am thinking of how I would like to attach them to the cab itself. 3d printing some little clips to hold halves sides together. Any suggestions would be welcome as to how I could mount the panels themselves. For anyone...
  12. M

Arcing/buzzing wire and vertical rollover.

Hey guys, I have two issues which are unrelated. First and most concerning to me, there is some purple arcing and buzzing going on from a wire which looks like it has braided shielding(?). Can I just put some heat shrink over that? And second, I have some vertical fold-over/roll-over on the...
  13. M

NOS Megadrive 2 (not mine)

I found this on a Sega fan forum and thought you guys might be interested. Someone in Thaiwan found a bunch of nos Megadrive 2s in a warehouse and is selling them for 70euros ea. Here's the link: http://www.sega-board.fr/viewtopic.php?t=4671
  14. M

Graphic glitches in Puzzle Bobble

I am getting some graphic glitches in Puzzle Bobble and I dunno what the problem is. I clean the cart with alcohol and with an eraser and I still get the same thing. I also tried different slots on my board.
  15. M

MVS coin counter reset?

Is it possible to reset the coin counter on a big reg mvs cab? I would prefer not to disassemble it...