Recent content by MrWhitefolks

1. M

SvC Custom Intro thingy

go whip up yourself an intro screen and post it in this thread... http://phasedisruptor.ath.cx/svc/
  2. M

SNK Gals Fighter Combo Video

As promised, here's the new NeoPocket Color vid i promised was coming out. http://www.pimp-productions.com/videos/snk-gals-fighter.avi what: snk gals fighter combo vid author: MrWhitefolks(me) soundtrack: drivers high(gto 1st season intro music) length: little under 2 minutes size: 12megs...
  3. M

WTB: Jaguar system, 3do system

anybody that has either of these systems(in good working order) can feel free to respond here, send a pm, or email me( mrwhitefolks@harbornet.com ).
  4. M

need Way of the Warrior(3do)

if you have one that is in great(i.e..minimal to NO scratches) condition, and are willing to part with it lemme know at mrwhitefolks@harbornet.com
  5. M

www.pimp-productions.com needs you, the artist!

yo, MrWhitefolks here from Pimp-Productions(bringing revolutionary combo vids to you since 2001 or so). well, here's the deal. we finally broke 20k hits and we'd like some of the fanartists on here to hook it up with some celebration art. what do you get in return? 1)your art posted on the...
  6. M

Wanted: Neo Stick

lookin for the same style of stick that comes with the home system. preferably under $40. email me with all offers at smoothie2000@attbi.com thanks in advance peace MrWhitefolks
  7. M

I AM YOUR NEOGEO GOODWILL BOY!

yeah, you heard that right...got a shitty game you cant sell? want to get rid of it? send it to me! i'll take any game handmedown. aes/mvs/whatever you got, i'm down. EXCEPT FOR SHAQ FU > :( lol peace MrWhitefolks
  8. M

a pimp in need of neo cart system...

basically i'm in dire need of a neogeo cart system that has the capabilities to play arcade boards(mvs?) as well. i sold my old cart system off over a year ago to help with the family bills n stuff, so now that i have an assload of cash to drop, i'm lookin for another system. only requirements...