Recent content by Neist

1. N

Size of a Neo Geo Gold cab?

You, sir, are a king. Smaller than I would have guessed. Thanks a bunch!
  2. N

Size of a Neo Geo Gold cab?

I tried googling my eyeballs out, and I didn't have as much luck poking around these boards (maybe I'm just terrible at searching.. I apologize if that be the case), but I can't seem to find the approximate size of a Neo Geo Gold cab. I've been looking to get a cab for a while. Would have...
  3. N

IC: Blast City / Egret II / Net City Cabinets (will ship anywhere in the USA)

Well.... It was only a few hours ago.. You know that's a very good point.. I wouldn't even have to worry about packing the thing!
  4. N

Bah. That means I'm going to have to check these boards religiously until the actual thread pops up. :lolz: At any rate, your work is very appreciated. If you didn't live thousands of miles away, I'd buy you a drink. You're a service to the community!
  5. N

Classic Game Room HD-Pulstar NGCD Review

Now that you mention it, that is somewhat odd. He just labels all hori's as Thunder Force or R-Type clones.
  6. N

Dancer Shows off Sweet Neo Geo Collection

:lolz: Classic.
  7. N

Classic Game Room HD-Pulstar NGCD Review

The only thing I can say about Classic Game Room is that he is very rarely ever negative. This can both be refreshing and quite annoying. His upbeat blabbering didn't bother me so much in this review though. It was entertaining, if nothing else.
  8. N

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Even the part with the volcano? Stupid volcano...
  9. N

teh suck of Neo CD loading - video

Can't really argue with that. Even games I wanted to buy a Sega CD for in the recent weren't all that good, even if I did enjoy them. Kind of sad I spent the money on a CDX, to be honest.
  10. N

System16.com is gone!

Especially if it's just the domain, and if the fix listed earlier still works, I imagine it has to just be the domain. 5 years of a domain is.. $50? Even on the extreme high end?
  11. N

Unless of course you don't care about high-res games. The only games I could ever consider wanting in high res are either ported to console or are far too expensive. Heck, Cave games are still low-res. Back OP though, I'm glad that it looks like there's actually enough interest for another...
  12. N

Oh, didn't see this forum!

Thanks! And I'm already aware of the site's reputation concerning the forums. If I didn't have fairly thick skin I wouldn't have came at all. Though I may have to watch out for it more than most. I think my sunny disposition may get under some people's skin. ;) It's just the way I am.
  13. N

That's the famous Neo-Geo friendliness, eh? :D Nice to meet you too. ;)
  14. N

Maybe I should introduce myself since I've been signed up since May. ;) There's really not too much to say about me. I have been members at various other gaming websites out there and recently finally made an account here. I'm seriously looking into getting a candy cabinet soon (possibly in the...
  15. N

System16.com is gone!

Yeah, I noticed the site was down a few days ago. I know I'd be willing to throw some money in the pot. That site isn't really replaceable with anything else out there. :( I guess there's always the Web Archive.