Recent content by Neo Alec

1. Neo Alec

Scorpion Engine (multi-platform game engine) now supports Neo Geo!

Let's watch people pay $400 for a game made on this.
  2. Neo Alec

Restated my AES Collection

All you Mister goobs pretend to be above it all because you just use one device and pirate everything, but you're the worst kind of goobs actually. Invading every topic with useless information. Always think you know what's best for everybody. :ROFLMAO:
  3. Neo Alec

SCART to HDMI adapters (PS2, etc)

It's like playing GameCube on the Wii. The video output will be wrong.
  4. Neo Alec

Mega cd repair

How much better is model 2? Both of mine are still kicking with no work done on them.
  5. Neo Alec

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Getting shot down at the beginning has to be inspired by Contra Hard Corps.
  6. Neo Alec

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

League Bowling is another great one. Simple, but so addictive.
  7. Neo Alec

Trying to Review Every Neo Geo Game on Youtube

Baseball Stars 2. Thank you to the folks in this thread for your help.
  8. Neo Alec

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Not mint condition. Looks like an original GanGan label underneath though, so that's good. If the game is really ADK, why the Blazing Star label?
  9. Neo Alec

Not really, no. The PS2 outpts 480i with the occasional option for 240p if you're lucky. The games that go beyond 480i are rare. And all of them look far better on a traditional CRT than on a modern digital flatscreen (their ages graphics just weren't designed to be displayed so sharp). On a...
  10. Neo Alec

Oh yuck. This thing was infamous already at least five years ago. Yeah, it's cheap and converts analog video to HDMI, but it's very laggy and it treats 240p as 480i, which is a very bad way to handle the source signal. Just get a Retrotink 2X if you're trying to cheap out.
  11. Neo Alec

King of Fighters 94: Team Edit hack

I wonder if the NGCD version is even capable of loading the characters independent from their teams or if the data is exclusively grouped with the 3 characters stuck together. Knowing the way NGCD games are generally structured, I'm going to guess that hack will be a lot tougher to do than the...
  12. Neo Alec

File this one under "Dafuq, Sega??": Comedy Central Golden Axe tv series officially happening

Is it really shocking? I used to need cable TV like any other utility, and now I haven't had a cable/satellite subscription in at least a decade, Most people under 40 probably haven't watched cable TV outside of a an older family member's house or a doctors office.
  13. Neo Alec

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

Honestly multislot boards only work right with original games, and even then certain combinations of newer official games can cause issues. I restored my 4-slot cab by installing a 4-slot board, but I honestly use the 4-slot board like it's a 1-slot most of the time these days. The NeoSD is in...