Recent content by NEO GEO DRAGON

1. NEO GEO DRAGON

Gold link statue

If this is in the wrong place, please move it. Has anyone got one of these. How big is it? You can get it from clubnintendo.
  2. NEO GEO DRAGON

Manhunt 2 banned in UK. BOO.

I was looking forward to it having played the first one, it had a great atmostphere. Its OK for the BBFC to pass SAW, Hostel but not Manhunt 2.
  3. NEO GEO DRAGON

Where can I download ps2 game saves and how for the PS3?

I want to download some PS2 game saves onto an USB memory stick on my PC and transfer it to the PS3. Where can I download the saves and what folders do I need to create on the USB stick so that the PS3 will recognise the files. I'm not after action replay saves. Just straight PS2 game saves...
  4. NEO GEO DRAGON

Quick question: using ps2 memory card on ps3.

Just wondering, how do use the ps2 memory card on a ps3. Is there a ps2 memory slot on the ps3. Also will final fantay 12 run on ps3? Thanks in advance.:)
  5. NEO GEO DRAGON

Quick questions? PS3 network

What PS1 games can you download on the PS3 network for use on the PSP? Hopefully Final Fantasy 7 soon. Any good PS3 downloadable games? Looking forward to Tekken D.R. Thanks in advance.
  6. NEO GEO DRAGON

The Apple iphone. Very COOL.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/ Very nice. Its so thin. I want one.
  7. NEO GEO DRAGON

The best soundtrack in a shooter?

I would say Megablast in Xenon 2 or the final boss battle music in G Darius.
  8. NEO GEO DRAGON

What new team would you put in KOF 12?

I would like to see Team Metal Slug. 1.Marco 2.Fio 3.The bald sub boss with the machine gun
  9. NEO GEO DRAGON

What are you looking forward to on the PS3?

I looking forward to 1. VF 5 2. Final Fantasy 12 3. MGS 4 4. Remake of Final Fantasy 7:)
  10. NEO GEO DRAGON

Quick question about the ps3 60gb

Does it have built in WIFI like the PSP. Thanks in advance.:)
  11. NEO GEO DRAGON

Anyone else got Raiden iii

I recently picked up raiden 3 for the Ps2, its a great little shooter especially with 2 players. Nice graphics as well.
  12. NEO GEO DRAGON

Just got a Neo Geo CD Console

My neo geo cd console arrived today with Real Bout Fatal Fury and the loading was a big shock . Even my Amiga loads faster!!!! I'm still happy with my purchase and the machine looks good sitting next to my AES.
  13. NEO GEO DRAGON

Anyone help!!Wallpapers

I'm looking for some nice large SF3 Third strike wallpapers :p for my pc. Any links would be appreciated. Thanks in advance:) .
  14. NEO GEO DRAGON

WHATS UNDER YOU TREE???

I' m hoping for Blazing Star AES this Christmas:) . If not, Guitar hero 2 then.
  15. NEO GEO DRAGON

Your favourite SNK controller

Just wondering out of the Three SNK controllers, which one do you like best? 1. The original large stick. 2. The compact kidney shaped stick. 3. The neo geo cd pad. I perfer the the kidney shaped stick for its compact size. The d-pad on the cd pad feels too loose and the original is a little...