Recent content by NeoGeofunster

1. NeoGeofunster

Consolized Atomiswave Question

Wasn't there a guy who consolized the Atomiswave from the SOCAL area? I think he was from Riverside. I know I got my consolized Atomiswave from him. But this was years ago so I can't remember. I remember him showing up at one of the gatherings that I attended hosted by droid in OC. If...
  2. NeoGeofunster

Is this asking price about right for a Capcom CPS Changer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Capcom-Power-System-Changer-CPS-Console-Street-Fighter-II-Turbo-Game-PCB-/273899227709 It's not even in mint condition as it's "Used". I know it's rare so I was wondering if that's just about how much it goes for on the market.
  3. NeoGeofunster

Caanoo questions

Just wondering when you purchase the Caanoo, does it already come with all the emulators in it or do you have to do it yourself? And what are all the emulators that run well on it? I have been watching vids on youtube and saw all the emulators in the system. It's just that I don't know if...
  4. NeoGeofunster

A vid of the gathering at droid's place in Garden Grove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UShuDQqqkqc It was a great time at droid's place for the gathering he had there this past Sunday. It was a shmups gathering but some ng.com guys were there including me. Awesome collection. Cabs included Rampart, Warlords, Zeeke's Peek, Crazy Climber, After...
  5. NeoGeofunster

SOCAL Gathering Let's Do This!!!!!

Ok, dudes let's do this and put SOCAL back on the map in these gatherings. Let's set a date of when we want to do this. It obviously has to be a Saturday. Let's do this anywhere from the Middle of July or after which gives us/me one month to prepare. July 17 is a Saturday so let's pick dates...
  6. NeoGeofunster

SOCAL Gathering Let's Do This!!!!!

AHHHH. Wrong forum!! Here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3005235#post3005235 SORRY GUYS!! Want to change it but can't change the title. Can this be locked
  7. NeoGeofunster

Neo Geo MVS Woody monitor issue?

I have a Neo Geo MVS Woody that I just got. I saw it turned on and tested and the cross hatch screen came on. Then when I got it home when I hook it up the monitor is just black. What could be the problem? I know there is power because there is a buzzing sound in the back and there is also a...
  8. NeoGeofunster

LA/SoCal members, how about it?

Hi I would like to host a gathering once I've moved to Socal. I am in the market for a condo/townhouse in the LA area specifically in the Reseda/Winnetka/Canoga Park area and am thinking of holding a gathering. I am open to a big one or even if just a few people show up for some casual gaming...
  9. NeoGeofunster

Anyone Studying Abroad?

I got accepted at a Grad School in Europe this coming fall. Hopefully everything will work out regarding financial aid and my student visa. If everything goes well I'll be across the pond in a couple of months for a year taking an LLM in International Law and International Relations. I got my...
  10. NeoGeofunster

Biggest MUGEN Roster?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_9RQbsLxihY&search=MUGEN%20Roster I just came upon that vid, and so far that's the biggest roster for MUGEN that I've seen at least. I know he has multiple versions of each character but still. Anyone seen a bigger roster? If you have, post a link if you have it...
  11. NeoGeofunster

Scrambled Image on a JAMMA board

I just got this JAMMA board, and I hooked it up to my supergun and got it working, but I keep getting a scrambled video image. I'd appreciate any help.
  12. NeoGeofunster

Will something with a 100V socket be damaged by plugging it in to a 110V outlet.

I'm considering getting something from Cosmicco and the socket can be switched between 100V and 230V. Wouldn't it be fried if I set it at 100V and I use it here in the US where the outlets are 110V? Any help would be great.