Recent content by Neogeoman106st

1. Neogeoman106st

PC engine Duo not reading disks issue help

OK so let me start off by saying this thing was a mess. I got is pretty cheap and in non-working condition. It was covered with some kind of Grease, smoke or Tar. it also looks to have been spayed with some kind of bug killing substance, anyway it was full of presents(dead bugs) when i opened...
  2. Neogeoman106st

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just a few of the things i got.
  3. Neogeoman106st

Panasonic Q No disc issue

you got it This is the lens and assembly on the underside of the dvd laser are the adjustment pots below is an image of the one i used to get the system to read games again. I used a meter to check and got a 3.6 reading then had to just it to 5.6 or so. any more and it stopped reading...
  4. Neogeoman106st

Panasonic Q No disc issue

Hello all I just recently for a very good price picked up a Panasonic Q gamecube. it had the typical Broken drive rails so the drive tray would not open (that i repaired thankfully) But now i have an issue when trying to read gamecube games. no matter what the game it gets a no disk . this Q...
  5. Neogeoman106st

Picked these up over the last month.
  6. Neogeoman106st

Picked this up for $5 in the hard-off junk section . All it said was ダメ(no good) on it. Figured what the hell. It looked clean an had no yellowing. It worked after some cleaning with IPA but the reset button was not working. Opened it up and Cleaned it with contact cleaner and everything works...
  7. Neogeoman106st

it cost about $63 total including games. but the cube with player was $40. I installed a region switch and swapped out the controller panel for one i had added lights to in the past.
  8. Neogeoman106st

Got a good deal on a GameCube with gameboy player and some games.
  9. Neogeoman106st

Found this for 20$ with the expansion pack inside. Happy to have it.
  10. Neogeoman106st

Picked these up the other day. Got a great deal on metal slug 4 the seller thought it was non working but it works just perfect.
  11. Neogeoman106st

A few things I got this month. Took a while but worth the wait for the X5 Did not play real bout fatal fury 2 much in the arcades, glad to have it now.great game and it was only 3,000 yen(around$30)so the price was right too.
  12. Neogeoman106st

Took a trip to Akihabara and found these Two for a good price
  13. Neogeoman106st

Picked this up for around 13USD. Little cleaning done but other than that it works great for a ps2.
  14. Neogeoman106st

A few things I picked up
  15. Neogeoman106st

Past few weeks of pick ups