Recent content by neonightrider

1. neonightrider

A car forum?

OK I know this is not a car place, but it seems to me we have so many car threads in unrelated, and new ones made everyday that it would make a lot of sense to just have a forum dedicated to it. That way it would keep them out of unrelated and people who don't want to bother with them don't have...
  2. neonightrider

Unusual curses

I don't know if this should be here or the War Room, but since I am being somewhat serious I guess I will put it here. Anyway, does anybody here use curse words or phrases that are obscure or unusual? I sometimes use two that I don't hear much. "Fuck me up the goat ass" from an old Adam Sandler...
  3. neonightrider

Please help ID this movie!

A while back I caught part of a movie on the local Spanish language channel, and have been trying to find the name of it since then. I know that it was dubbed, but now I am starting to think that it was not an American movie, but European. Anyway it's a sword and sorcery movie. From what I...
  4. neonightrider

Lita Ford Vs. Joan Jett

OK so here it is for all you fans of 80's rock chicks the ultimate poll. Just some background info for those who don't know who these chicks are. Both of them started in a band called The Runaways in the late 70s. After that they both found fame in the 80s. Joan Jett was most well known for her...
  5. neonightrider

Speed Racer Live Action Movie

From http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=598&e=20&u=/nm/leisure_speedracer_dc Vince Vaughn Revs Up 'Speed Racer' at Warner Bros. LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Chim Chim must be doing back flips. Warner Bros. is back on track with development of a live-action film adaptation of the...
  6. neonightrider

Happy B-Day Lets Gekiga In

Hey man have a good one. LGI is now 19, man how I miss those days. May the beer and ladies flow like water.
  7. neonightrider

delete thread

I don't want to be a dick or anything, but on the NG.COM home page there is a slight grammatical error. In the sentence "Serving the neo community since '99" the n in neo should be an upper case N. I know this is something minor and I don't mean to start any trouble.
  8. neonightrider

Winter FL get together

For a while now there have been talks about a get together here in Florida. From what I could tell the best place would be in Orlando, because it is in Central Florida. Central Florida is the good because we have members in all parts of Florida. I think that we should have one in early December...
  9. neonightrider

Anybody up for an Orlando get together?

I just want to know if anybody here would be up for a get together in Orlando, Florida? There is no set date or anything, but maybe around the second week of December. Do not forget of all the cool things we got here. Disney, Islands Of Adventure. Universal, and Holy Land. (Yes there is a Holy...
  10. neonightrider

Best way to clean the screen?

What do you think is the best way to clean the screen. I have just useded a damp cloth so far. I was thinking maybe those eyeglass wipes that they sell with the cleaning fluid on them.