Recent content by Neorebel

1. Neorebel

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Nice! I still have my original Snarl & Grimlock from when I was a kid!
  2. Neorebel

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Just dug out a box from my closet with a bunch of action figures in it from my childhood. I had forgotten what some of them were called. Sectaurs, Visionaries, Supernaturals, Battle Beasts... great nostalgia trip and they are now decorating my movie shelves
  3. Neorebel

WTB: Shining Force CD Manual

Kind of a long shot, but I'm trying to complete my copy of Shining Force CD and just need to find someone selling a manual only. Willing to pay whatever you think is fair. Msg me!!
  4. Neorebel

What records are you listening to tonight?

Found a good deal on Coil - Music to play in the dark 2 clear colorway on eBay. This album is incredible...
  5. Neorebel

FS: Around half of my collection | PS1, 2, 3, 4, Vita, Switch, Xbox + more

I'd like to take Yakuza Dead Souls and Mortal Kombat for the Vita, please!
  6. Neorebel

FT: Console stuffs LF: PS4 fight sticks or fight stick enclosures; Brook/Pico FB PCBs

How much for the PSTV? Any extra charge to mod it?
  7. Neorebel

If you had to rank these games in terms of value and desireability, how would you list them?:

Sengoku 2 Windjammers Waku Waku 7 The Last Blade 2 Top Hunter Spinmasters Robo Army Mutation Nation REAL BOUT 2 THE NEWCOMERS REAL BOUT SPECIAL Art Of Fighting 3
  8. Neorebel

Strider PC Engine

I'm selling Strider for PC Engine on eBay for $155+ shipping, would sell to a forum member for $135 shipped to the USA (media mail) paid via PP F & F. https://www.ebay.com/itm/184578211908?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 In my opinion, this is not a good port despite the...
  9. Neorebel

Amiibos new in package

So I kind of have buyer's remorse on these; I am no longer trying to collect Amiibo (Amiibos?). I have enough other crap to collect I'm trying to sell these in one shot without losing much of what I paid for them - am I dreaming? You tell me Can I get $150 + shipping for these? Are there...
  10. Neorebel

Spinner?

Is there a such thing as a decent, plug & play USB Spinner for arcade game emulation on the PC? Like Ikari Warriors, Heavy Barrel, Tempest, etc? This would not be something for a cab, just an easy setup for sitting at the desk casually playing
  11. Neorebel

Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

This is how I would make fun of metalcore, lol Here's the thing about that that ATG thing though - my reaction was based in playing in bands around 10 years ago (playing drums). A bunch of different younger guys I was playing music with were trying to do basically the latest thing and they had...