Recent content by neoVLAD

1. neoVLAD

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Yea it offers cheats blood in metal slug everything unibios 4.0 offers pretty much the sd loader is great only issue is neo geo cd does not have all the AES MVS games so your missing a few great games other then that is a really nice improvement to the neo geo cd
  2. neoVLAD

Rally Chase CD to Cartridge Conversion

Thanks I appreciate it
  3. neoVLAD

You probably got matte I can’t tell from your video check when you have time and see maybe it’s gloss I have a friend wanting to do a restore just want to be sure before I tell him what to order
  4. neoVLAD

Mk Arcade restore has gloss lamination or matte lamination for the red side art I was wondering which option did you go with
  5. neoVLAD

your doing great stuff Neo Alec thanks for sharing your work I was wondering if your going to make a second video of the big red now that you have it for a while any chance you can tell us which finish did you pick for the side art matte or gloss
  6. neoVLAD

Thanks Neo Alec I appreciate it
  7. neoVLAD

I don’t see any new firmware update for the darksoft cart yet
  8. neoVLAD

I didn’t know darksoft updated the firmware thanks for letting me know
  9. neoVLAD

Rename the folder to trally and it should work
  10. neoVLAD

here is the darksoft rally chase file can someone try it out let me know if it works i added a folder that had the original trash rally name so that the menu can recognize the folder and play the game