Recent content by NERDtendo

1. NERDtendo

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

Yeah it’s most visible in the “attract” mode lol.
  2. NERDtendo

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

I wish Arcana Heart Full! didn’t have the topless arcana. I just rotated my Blast monitor for fighting games, but it’s not a game I can run in the arcade.
  3. NERDtendo

The Game Room arcade in Republic, WA...

After having DJ Boy in the arcade a couple months ago, I decided that it might be interesting to have a cheap crappy game in the arcade for one month. I always remember seeing a few games that were really lame in arcades back in the day. I figure that after I run a crappy game for a month, I...
  4. NERDtendo

Got some work done in the arcade today. Rotated the monitor on the SEGA Blast City horizontally so now we can play some NAOMI fighters!
  5. NERDtendo

Trying to rustle up some arcade funds….lots of consoles available!

Since buying a local arcade operator out of his warehouse remnants 2 years ago, I have not been running consoles in my arcade for the last 2 years. However, I have 4 machines down and motherboards I would like to acquire so I want to sell some of the console stuff to fund the arcade. If anything...
  6. NERDtendo

It’s Spring Break this week so attendance was lower than usual, but it was a lot of fun and it was nice to have something for those kids that didn’t “do” anything this week…
  7. NERDtendo

My last cheap supergun…

$55 shipped in the USA or trade for a couple Switch Mario Sports games or MarioKart for my Gaming Club (2 Switch games in trade)… The last of my cheap superguns. It’s a VogaTek MK III. Terminal connections for the controls and SCART for the video output. Audio over 3.5mm jack. I have not...
  8. NERDtendo

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

My PS4 died in my Gaming Club so I can’t get to my DariusBurst game. I vote for Caladrius since I have that on the RE2. Like many others here I still need to get my hands on a TTX3 multi. There were a few times where someone put together a bunch of them and made like a group sale post I wish I...
  9. NERDtendo

I got a comment about having Shikigami no Shiro II in my arcade…pretty neat!
  10. NERDtendo

You can see my lady in the picture of my living room…baby is due in June!
  11. NERDtendo

Tonight was the first Wednesday so we had both Gaming Club and the arcade was open. We had 15 kids at the gaming club and 37 people at the arcade! Sadly my PS4 Pro bit the dust at the Gaming Club…
  12. NERDtendo

Finally got around to replacing the crappy plexiglass on the Carrier Air Wing cab…. Before: After:
  13. NERDtendo

Today was the first tournament of the after school competitive gaming club! Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with a 10 player double elimination bracket. Great turnout and lots of fun. The Principal even joined in!
  14. NERDtendo

Had a good turnout for Gaming Club today. The last of our supplies we ordered for the club arrived (4x 27” BenQ gaming monitors). Going to run a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament next Wednesday!…
  15. NERDtendo

We had even more kids at the Gaming Club yesterday. It looks like it’s picking up a little… There were 34 people at the arcade. The weather has been so warm that the kids were in and out all night. Lots of excitement! Got some replacement LED rotating disco bulbs and these ones turned out to be...