Recent content by NGLad

1. NGLad

What game have you played the most this Christmas?

I've been playing a lot of Sega Saturn right now, and I'd have to say "SF Alpha 2" has been my most played game. I even imported a Japanese Virtua Stick which I must say feels really nice to use.
  2. NGLad

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Played for 10 mins just now. I think it's finally here, boys.
  3. NGLad

Game you owned the most copies of

I honestly never had the patience to go through SNES Doom. I played it at friends houses, but since I owned the PC version, it felt so pointless to me to sit through that slide show. I still think it's amazing they managed to get it on the SNES though! I love playing Doom on "UV" and 100% Final...
  4. NGLad

First cart you ever owned

First cart was SamSho2 with a janky AES. I was just learning how to solder too, so I thought "hey, I'll try to install Unibios while I'm at it!". Took me 3-4 hours to do, gimped through the whole process. Thought I pulled traces. Pretty surprised it worked.
  5. NGLad

Game you owned the most copies of

It's "DOOM" for me. All types of media, every system. I just couldn't get enough! I was even playing the original in Doom Eternal. (honestly better than that shitty game).
  6. NGLad

Memory card AES/MVS

I personally love the original cards. They're fairly easy to bring back as well. You just use a hair dryer around the edges to heat up the glue, and carefully use an x-acto knife to pry it apart. Solder out the old battery and put in a new one. Console5 sells replacement batteries which makes...
  7. NGLad

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Fish store owner, and serial killer piqued my interest. What will those crazy Japanese think up next?!
  8. NGLad

Metal Slug is an overall meh series with two (three?) great games

Agreed. 1 and 2 are untouchable. That is all.
  9. NGLad

Found a Neo Geo front loader that lived a life in storage

Dayum son! That thing is looking fresh! Wanting to pick one of these up, but I know I'll barely play it. I barely touch the CDZ.
  10. NGLad

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

I will be committing seppuku now. Thanks for that..
  11. NGLad

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

Dear God..those prices... Seeing some of those makes me want to cry comparing what I've paid for some of those games in the last year.
  12. NGLad

Kirstie Alley passes away.

Nothing wrong with the "big mamas". 😂
  13. NGLad

Kirstie Alley passes away.

Damn, just found out! Good night Kirstie, my thicc queen. :(
  14. NGLad

King of Fighters letterman jacket from Starter

Looks badass! Buy it, and pick fights wherever you go!
  15. NGLad

CRT Fetish Thread

Got this JVC D-Series 27" (AV27D500) for free off marketplace. Currently using HD-retrovision component cables. Looks great! The only problem with his TV is the thicc ass bubble. I find side scrolling games really have that fish eye look that bothers me. Tried playing with the service menu to...