Recent content by Nick Goracke

1. N

[WTB] Magic Knight Rayearth for Sega Saturn, ~$200

US version, complete, mint is what I'm looking for. 200 shipped plus PP fee?
  2. N

[WTB] S/PDIF modded SNES/Saturn, RGB modded NES/Duo

Been meaning to get around to these mods for years, but it's just not happening. Will buy a pre-modded system, or send a system to be modded. Saturn S/PDIF mod. Prefer US system, or JP system with region mod. Have a US system I can send. SNES S/PDIF mod. Prefer US system. Have a US system...
  3. N

[FS] SFC/SNES/PCE/PCFX/PSX/PS2/DC Games, memorabilia, demos, promo videos, strats++

Shipping will be as close to the actual cost as I can estimate. Offers welcome if you're interested in multiple items. Payment options are: Paypal + 4% of total price Paypal Gift Money Order My ebay ID is nickgoracke for feedback. Memorobilia Dead or Alive new costume special figure - $3...
  4. N

[FS] MVS Stakes Winner 2 $25

Shipping price depends on location (actual cost, send zip code or country, will not overcharge you). Add 4% for Paypal fees or send a money order (members with good trader ratings may send a check). Stakes Winner 2 - $25 - JP White shell has insertion marks near the bottom and some other...
  5. N

PCE duo games: Legend of Xanadu 2, Ys IV

A couple of JP PCE Duo games for sale. Shipping price depends on location (actual cost, send zip code or country, will not overcharge you). Add 4% for Paypal fees or send a money order (members with good trader ratings may send a check). Legend of Xanadu 2 - ON HOLD - $20 - Disc, manual...
  6. N

[WTB] Lunar: Eternal Blue & Arc the Lad posters from the strategy guides

I need to waste my money. Working Designs offered free posters for both Lunar: Eternal Blue and Arc the Lad when you bought the strategy guide. I never sent in for them. I don't know why. I sent in for the others... Please sell them to me. I'll pay top price for them if they're still in...
  7. N

Nick Goracke's Collection

I'm a poor photographer with a poor camera. Sorry! This new gallery, in conjunction with 8man's excellent ladder-attached-to-mahogany-bookshelf picture, inspired me to clean up the game room a bit. For the record, every lady-friend who ever stayed at this house has only seen the door, locked...
  8. N

Stepdown converter required for 100V cabs?

Noob question, but I'm scared to power up the Blast City that I just received... I use a stepdown transformer for the rice cooker we brought back from Japan... am I crazy to think that the cab needs one too? (Located in the US, PSU rated 100V)
  9. N

[wtb] Cave shooters for xbox 360

Currently looking for the "region free" xbox 360 shooters as a first priority, and "region locked" xbox 360 shooters as a second priority. Platinum collection games are fine, where applicable. Region free games I need: Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets Espgaluda II Mushihimesama Futari Region...
  10. N

[wtb] MVS carts Garou, MS 3/5, SS3, TSS, WW7

Loose carts are fine, mini marquees are appreciated, don't care about condition/language of label. If you have extra shockboxes to sell with the games, I'm interested in those as well. Games I want to obtain: Garou: Mark of the Wolves Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug 5 Samurai Shodown 3 Twinkle Star...
  11. N

Where do I go to download TV shows, etc for the Iphone?

Where do people go to download TV shows, etc for their iphones? Besides itunes, I mean.
  12. N

[WTB] XRGB (any model)

Looking to pick up another XRGB unit. Please send a PM or email if you have one for sale!
  13. N

Motherboard/Processor recommendations

After 5 years, my PC finally took a turn for the worse (fan on graphics card died, stuff got hot, no longer works with 3D applications). Being the computer genius that I am, I bought a new graphics card that doesn't work with my motherboard... so I need something new. I use the PC for a couple...
  14. N

--FOUND-- [WTB] Nice headphones (Grado, Sennheiser, etc)

Willing to pay market (~eBay) value for a nice set.
  15. N

[FS] Waku Waku 7 Home Cart

I've got a Waku Waku 7 home cart I'm looking to sell. No fading and in almost mint condition. I'll take more pics if anybody is seriously interested in. I've got this listed in my sale thread starting at $360... Please buy this so I can sell the rest of my home cart stuff :)