Recent content by Nickn

1. N

please delete

deleted
  2. N

WTB: Loose Mega Man carts and other NES/SNES/Gen/64 games.

Looking to buy the Mega Man games loose. Just looking for any one willing to sell things cheaper than ebay price. Right now I need 1-7 and X1/X3 Here is another list of games I'm looking for, loose...
  3. N

FS/FT:Xenoblade (new) Skyward Sword le (new) Metroid Prime T, Fire Emblem GC/GBA/DS +more

I will have pics and some prices up soon. I am looking to build my NES/SNES/Genesis/64 collection. I have tons to add on here during my vacation next week. Right now I will entertain offers and trades. My wanted list is at the end of the post. Shipping + paypal fees are not included. updated...
  4. N

FS: Lots of games, consoles and toys.

Hey, how's it going everyone. Looking to clear out some space here and get rid of some of this stuff. I have a baby on the way here soon and I have some purchases I need to make before that date gets here. I figured that most of this stuff is just sitting around being wasted right now. Some...
  5. N

WTB: SNES/SFC games, FFV (GBA), GBA SP System.

Hey how's it going everyone, looking to buy a few games here, for now I will keep it kind of short. *FFV FOUND* WTB- GBA SP System w/ charger. or DS Lite w/ charger. ^^ I would prefer if it was a limited edition system, something like a Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, NES, etc. LMK...
  6. N

WTB: Final Fantasy III (SNES)

Hey what's up everyone, been wanting to play this game lately, looking for a loose, clean cart. Saves that work. Trying to pick something up for cheaper then ebay prices. LMK if you have one for sale, I wanna play it during my next vacation! Thanks
  7. N

WTB:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games, comics and action figures.

How's it going everyone, been heavy into collecting TMNT comics lately, and I thought I would throw up a post here trying to track down some comics and games. I am looking for pretty much any TMNT comics, from all volumes. Mirage, Archie, Image, IDW variants. Just shoot me a list and we can...
  8. N

WTB/WTT: ONE PIECE KAIZOKU MUSOU PS3(jp) + Monster Hunter 3rd HD PS3(jp)

let me know if you have either used and for sale or trade, I have a ton of stuff I can trade with if you just let me know what consoles you want games for. Thanks
  9. N

Games/Action figures: PS1/2/3, NES, Sega, etc.

Hey this is a quick list I threw up on a local craigslist I will post it here. LMK any offers, nothings set in stone, the more you want the more I will budge. If the prices are way high just call me out on it, I didnt have a lot of time to look up every single item. Like I said, willing to flex...
  10. N

WTB: Wii-Xenoblade Chronicles-Pal (english) New or Used.

Looking for a new or used copy. Mint condition. LMK price and shipping. Thanks.
  11. N

WTB Game List.

Hey hows it going everyone. I have a list of things I have been looking for lately, I have had shitty luck on ebay and half.com recently with bad quality used games and recently bootleg Nintendo games. So I thought I might post up a list of games I need and maybe some of you guys have them. I...
  12. N

Looking to buy a PSP possibly.

Hey hows it going everyone, I sold my PSP GO a while back, and I kinda wish I had one to play Persona 2 and a couple other games I don't wanna miss. Anyone have one for sale? Id like the "slim" version if possible, and it to be in good shape (perfect screen) I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like...
  13. N

Looking to make a decent stick to use with NES/SNES

How the heck would I even go about this? I dont have any exp in wiring and soldering. I have looked into switching my PS1/Xbox SF Anniversary stick to PS3 or some usb format. It does not sound to hard. Anyone can lead me in the right direction for this?
  14. N

WTB Harvest Moon SNES

Hey what's up? Wife wants this game and well I loved it on SNES so that's the version we need right now. I'm just looking for a loose cart for a reasonable price for a gift for the wifey. Thanks. Edit: Also forgot to add I have the N64 version of Harvest Moon 64 w/ box and manual. Box in very...
  15. N

WTB: Non-region 360 shooters.

Hows it going wondering if anyone wants to get rid of these used vs. me buying them brand new, think I found 2 you can play on the US 360. Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Espgaluda II Black Label Thanks and please only the Multi Region versions, if I cant play it on my US 360, then I dont...