Recent content by Nickrb

1. Nickrb

[SOLD] Fast Striker 1.6 MVS Reprint Game Center + Extras

Thanks for looking. Reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone. This is an FS MVS reprint Game Center kit with a bunch of extras. Comes with one (1) MVS copy of the game, one (1) sealed CD soundtrack, and a whole bunch of extra kit bits as pictured. Works great and is a fantastic game...
  2. Nickrb

MVS Street Hoop + AF2 + PI2 + Blazing Star + more

Closed, sold items retained for reference with prices Sold items Prehistoric Isle 2 MVS with shock box. $90 (Pending) Omega CMVS- this is a stock MV1C (no unibios, mono audio). Comes with RGB Euro SCART, component, and composite/s-video cables. The internal volume POT is set at a low...
  3. Nickrb

5V US AES picture warping

Any idea what could be causing this issue? Occurs with both composite and RGB input for a 13 inch PVM and an LCD (but is much less noticeable on the LCD). LCD composite: PVM composite: PVM RGB:
  4. Nickrb

SOLD RBFF AES (loose) + working memory card

RBFF JP AES loose + working memory card RBFF comes with soft case (cracking) + printed insert Bundle price $52 + shipping SOLD
  5. Nickrb

WTB: AES Dog Tags

6. Nickrb

[GONE] 8-inch PVM- for cost of shipping or free pickup (LI, NY)

8-inch PVM- free, but whoever claims it pays shipping. Local pickup for free. I reserve the right to refuse a request. Has a minor, but likely fixable, issue.
  7. Nickrb

WTB: Metal Slug 2 AES JP

Looking for an original JP AES home cart. :snack:
  8. Nickrb

Diagonal green lines on PVM

Just curious about these and what the problem might be. I am a neophyte with the PVM. Thank you for the help in advance.
  9. Nickrb

ASO II Last Guardian AES

I apologize if this is in the wrong subforum, wasn't sure where it should go. I am but a lowly peasant who does not normally collect AES games, but have made an exception for my sixth most favorite neo shooter. I won an auction for ASO II Last Guardian (Japanese), complete for a little over...
  10. Nickrb

SOLD AND CLOSED

SSV MVS Kit Comes with everything pictured. $160 shipped in the US ($154 via gift). Very nice kit. Willing to ship internationally, but buyer pays full shipping cost and payment is via paypal gift only. :mr_t: SOLD
  11. Nickrb

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Guten tag Tak. Arzt Pilz wird es hasse, dass ich hier gepostet. :vik:
  12. Nickrb

Happy Birthday Tak

And congrats to Deutschland :mr_t:
  13. Nickrb

WTB: Art of Fighting 3 AES (or MVS)

:up: JP AES preferred, but up for anything.