Recent content by ocdspacemonkey

1. ocdspacemonkey

WTD Consolised MVS + Neo Drift out - UK BASED

As title
  2. ocdspacemonkey

WTB King of Fighters 95 Jap *mint*

Hello, as title...must be complete and mint.
  3. ocdspacemonkey

Is this really a Neo forum?...are you sure?

Hi there What it is, im getting really fed up with something about the site, now at this point alot of you will probably be thinking "f*ck off space monkey, youve only been a member two minutes". But i can almost gaurantee that if you are one of the people who thought the above then your...
  4. ocdspacemonkey

Wanted : Breakers Aes *mint*

As title
  5. ocdspacemonkey

AES Scart Bounce/tremble on different tv's (CRT)

Hey there guys Right, bit of a problem, I cant seem to find a tv for my Aes where the screen doesnt bounce or at best (tv dependent) tremble. The console is an early 049579 and is fully modified with unibios, s-vid etc, im using rgb scart. Ive tryed 3 tvs in the last few months, the first...
  6. ocdspacemonkey

For Sale/Trade AES Games (UK)

Hey there I have a few Aes games for sale or maybe even trade JAP King of fighters 94 (good alround condition) £25 delivered JAP Galaxy fight (Excellent / bought this new) £45 delivered Im looking for JAP King of fighters 95 if anyone wants a trade thanks
  7. ocdspacemonkey

Shawn and the NeoStore

Hey guys Is there no way that someone with site influence ie Tonk etc could have a word with this Shawn dude regarding his strange behavier and poor customer service issues? I find the guy fuc*ing rude, he told me that he had lots of AES games for sale that were not listed, he asked me to...
  8. ocdspacemonkey

Galaxy Fight Aes (good as new)

Offers thanks
  9. ocdspacemonkey

WTB Sonic Wings 3 AES

Hi there, as above :loco:
  10. ocdspacemonkey

Help finding Magical Drop 2 Aes

Hello there Would any of you guys be able to put me onto a Magical Drop 2 homecart that is for sale, ive been scouring everywhere on the internet, been keeping a keen eye on ebay etc but cant find it anywhere. Im really struggling here........help!!!
  11. ocdspacemonkey

My Mint Aes Cart Wanted List

Hello there, I would like to buy these games Twinkle Star Sprites - would consider any condition Savage Reign Waku Waku 7 Galaxy fight *sourced* Breakers Voltage fighter gowcaizer Magical drop 2-3
  12. ocdspacemonkey

WTB Twinkle Star Sprites AES

As title thankyou
  13. ocdspacemonkey

Good "challenging" Aes fighter

Hello All Im hoping someone can recommend me a good fighting game for the neo which is actually challenging to play the cpu. Now im quite good at fighting games as i expect 99% of this forum are, most of you like me will have been playing them on and off since time began...or even longer in...
  14. ocdspacemonkey

FS/FT Aes Games

Hi there I have the following games for sale or for trade Riding hero Blues Journey Sengoku *SOLD* Sengoku 2 *SOLD* Thrash Rally (Jap) *SOLD* Last Blade (Jap) *SOLD* Pm offers or other Aes trades thankyou
  15. ocdspacemonkey

Grrr think ive bought a dodgy last blade:AES

Hi there Just wondering if i could have some help from you kind chaps What it is., ive bought a copy of last blade for my aes from akiba-connect on ebay which i recieved a couple of hours ago. First off i open the box..,grab the cart ready to plonk straight in the machine and i instantly...