Recent content by omnedon

1. omnedon

Ending TODAY! AES KOF'98 & SNK vs Capcom CHAOS-eBay

A couple of NEO GEO titles up for grabs. More to come. KOF '98 US Home (AES), complete except for manual baggie. good condition, manual fair. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1123 SNK vs Capcom SVC CHAOS US Home (AES), complete like brand new includes manual baggie...
  2. omnedon

MS3 AES US COMPLETE NEAR MINT- eBay- no reserve

Now as far as auctioning my collection goes, we're starting to get into some of the headier stuff. Tonight, Metal Slug 3, US AES, goes up on the block. Starts at $9.99! No reserve!! The free market will decide this one. As per the Market Rules for this forum, according to the Neo-Store rating...
  3. omnedon

OSG (omnedon) collection heading to eBay

Hello! It's been a while! OSG (and me) are still around, but not posting much anymore. Around 2008 my personal situation altered, and I've been working the equivalent of two full time jobs since. Circumstances have changed again, and now some of the cool stuff I've amassed over the years is...
  4. omnedon

WTB NEOGEOCD top shell

Topic title says it all. I need to know what you want for it, and shipping to Canada, T5L 3H2. Thanks!
  5. omnedon

Interest Check- new manufacture DUO AC adapters

OSG has an opportunity to have a run of AC adapters made. The number one request we get, that we cannot fill, is for Turbo DUO and PC Engine DUO replacement AC adapters. I have to make a minimum run of 1000 AC adapters. That quantity I cannot change, and for a business the size of OSG, it's a...
  6. omnedon

CLOSEOUT Messiah wireless NEX/NES controllers- less than list- FREE SHIP!!

OSG is selling out our current stock of Playmessiah 2.4 GHz NEX/NES wireless controller pairs. There are two in a box, and they come with a warranty from Playmessiah. Messiah lists them on their website at $49.99 per pair. Due to the strength of the Canadian dollar and other factors, we are...
  7. omnedon

Painted, upgraded Xboxes from OSG, BIG PIX

Right now I have one of each of these pictured sets available for sale. These Xboxes are pre-upgraded with Xecuter 2.6 Linux DevBIOS hardware, solder installed into each system. These chips are future proof, and are fully software configurable. These chips allow you to do anything you could ever...
  8. omnedon

OSG adds out of warranty Playstation 3 repair and support

It's now official. OSG is now repairing SONY's PlayStation 3 game console, for out of warranty services. We have parts on hand, and can repair power problems, disc read error issues, and mainboard failures, cooling and otherwise. OSG also buys broken Playstation 3's as well, so no matter the...
  9. omnedon

YOBO NES Clone sale, Gift ready, FREE shipping in North America

Yessiree! For the month of November ONLY, OSG will ship YOBO's anywhere in North America for FREE. The YOBO sets come pre tested, and come with 2 controllers, AC adapter, AV cables, and a resurfaced copy of Super Mario Bros/ Duck Hunt! That means it's ready to give, and play, as soon as the...
  10. omnedon

A tiny piece of my NEO collection made the paper! Front page!

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/story.html?id=0bfffb3a-b762-4f55-b11c-07e22af7a161&k=55165&p=1 In the article pic, just over my shoulder,you can see a tiny bit of the NEO collection. plus, I mentioned the NEO specifically in the interview, and it made it in. :D I'm sure all of the people...
  11. omnedon

OSG Xbox 360 repairs

Of course, your first best option is to try and see if Microsoft will give you a good deal on a factory repair option. In the cases where they offer discounted repairs on an out of warranty issue, it's a good deal. However, if warranty service is not an option for you, OSG is there for you...
  12. omnedon

need help with part description (digi-key search)

I am looking to buy a quantity of AC adapter PORTS. Not AC adapters, but surface mount ACadapter ports, very similar (but reverse pin polarity) to SEGA Genesis AC adapter ports. I'm working on a fix to a common SNES AC port problem. If I can get the right AC ports, an alternate AC adapter will...
  13. omnedon

NIB SONY PSP, w/warranty- cheap

New. Not refurbed. new. Will send with store receipt so SONY warranty will apply. Comes with Gretzky, Spiderman2, headphones, strap, mem card, soft case, everything. EDIT: 99% chance this is firmware 1.50. First $245 CDN / $210USD in my PP makes it yours, shipin CANADA included. First...
  14. omnedon

AV modded NTSC Atari VCS in France...

I have an NTSC 4 switch woody, modded with the 8BitDomain AV mod (which rocks) in France. The owner in France owns a TV that can accept PAL/SECAM/NTSC signals. He has confirmed NTSC playback with NTSC DVD's. He is getting a black and white signal from the Atari, in composite. Anyone have any...
  15. omnedon

OSG Modded Xbox, 120GB HDD

I have a cancelled job here. This is a 1.6a version Xbox, with a barely used (mid 2004 manufacture) DVDrom drive. It has a 120GB HDD fully setup. Here is what other NG.com members say about my Xboxes: X-box the works Highly professional work and great communication fast & friendly - endgamer...