Recent content by onefortheride

1. onefortheride

Selling a large chunk of my MVS collection

I'm in the process of moving to Virginia. Needing to unload a few of my 4 slots (2 version 3s) and my gold cab. I'll post pictures and details soon. For now I'll post the carts I have for sale. I'll be adding a few as I go through them. MVS Carts World Heroes: 25...
  2. onefortheride

MVS Stuff ...

Just trying to get rid of a few games I no longer play and some of my extra art sets. Shoot me a PM with any questions. MVS Carts: Panic Bomber Magician Lord The Super Spy Fatal Fury 2 Kabuki Klash Top Players Golf Super Baseball 2020 3 Count Bout Bust A Move Super Spikes 2 Soccer Brawl Art...
  3. onefortheride

MVS cabs/carts/art/stickers

Thinning my collection a bit. Need some spending money this month. I have the following MVS games and art sets available. I'll be adding pictures and prices soon. Serious offers will be taken in the meantime. MVS Carts: Nam 1975 (sold to Retrozoa) The Super Spy Fatal Fury 2 Kabuki Klash Top...
  4. onefortheride

MVS Carts/Version3 Big Red

Dropping the price on a few carts I want to unload. Super Baseball 2020 - $45 Nam-1975 - $45 Mutation Nation - Sold Top Players Golf - $20 Power Spikes II - $20 The Super Spy - $45 Magician Lord - $85 Prices are shipped. Also looking to sell the version 3 cab pictured below. Asking...
  5. onefortheride

Big Red 4-slot and MVS Kit/Carts (southern IN/IL)

Buying a new car so I'm unloading some of my new collection. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. My camera batteries are dead, so these were taken with my phone. If you'd like better pictures just mention it in the PM and I'll get some batteries. :lolz: Super Baseball 2020 - $50...
  6. onefortheride

MVS: Bust A Move & Crossed Swords

Bust A Move - $55 Shipped Crossed Swords - $45 Shipped Also looking to unload one of my MVS 4-slot cabs. Send PM if interested and i can post some pictures. I may add a dedicated thread soon.
  7. onefortheride

4-slot cab and mvs carts in indiana

looking to move within the year ... wanted to clean out some of my collection. 4-slot: mvs cart: drop me a pm if youre interested in anything.
  8. onefortheride

Big Red 4-slot, Bust A Move, Burning Fight, and Football Frenzy

looking to unload one of my Dedicated Version 3 4-slots and a 1-slot conversion cab. will post pictures soon. also have the following MVS games for sale: Bust A Move Burning Fight Football Frenzy Crossed Swords
  9. onefortheride

magical drop 3 mini marque

magical drop 3 mini marque
  10. onefortheride

Neo Geo Version 3 4-slot

Looking to sell one of my Neo Geo 4-slots (preferrably one of my version 3's). This is in good shape with a good monitor ... if youre serious and want pictures just drop me a pm. - $450 I also have a Conversion 1-slot for sale for $250. 19inch monitor (good shape), in good working order, and...
  11. onefortheride

big red 4-slots and a few mvs games ...

it look like i'll be moving in late summer so i am thinking about thin'n out my collection ... well at least a few of my cabs. i have 6 neo cabs (2 version 2 4-slots, 2 version 3 4-slots, a gold cab, and a conversion 1 slot). thinking of unloading 2 of the 4 slots and the conversion. if...
  12. onefortheride

big red 4-slot (version 3)

looking to unload a version 3 4-slot big red. its in pretty good shape, with a pretty good monitor. if youre interested pm me and i'll get you some pictures.
  13. onefortheride

2005 NL MVP

Albert Pujols claimed his first National League Most Valuable Player Award and the Cardinals' first since 1985 on Tuesday after leading the Redbirds to their second straight NL Central crown despite injuries to four of their eight Opening Day starters. - STLCardinals.com its about time.
  14. onefortheride

Neo Geo Pocket Color Neo Turf Master

how is Neo Turf Masters on the NGPC? i'm a huge fan of the AES/MVS version ... how does it compare to other handheld golf games? how much should a person pay for this game?
  15. onefortheride

MVS: carts added - bust a move, crossed swords, sengoku

MVS: carts added - crossed swords, burning fight, football frenzy selling/trading - mvs: crossed swords burning fight football frenzy sengoku - sold bust a move - sold neo turf masters - sold fatal fury - sold king of the monsters - sold metal slug - sold super baseball 2020 - sold all...