1. Pasky

The official 1cc Video Thread

Blazing Star.
  2. Pasky

Oriental Legend Super 1CC
  3. Pasky

Cross Blades no miss 1CC using Arnold played don the new mister M92 core.
  4. Pasky

Yo MCF, hope you're doing well. Just cleared Raystorm yesterday. I'm not that great at shmups, found the game really difficult haha. Super fun game though annd has an amazing aesthetic and atmosphere. You'll get that KOTM2 clear bud but ya gotta put in the attempts.
  5. Pasky

MV-1C Calender Error

Battery is removed. Crystal has a 32Mhz sine wave. NEC D4990A is getting +4.3V on power on (this seems normal, my other MV-1C gets this as well and boots fine to the cross hatch). Neo MV-1C keeps getting stuck at green screen boot, very rarely comes up with black screen saying Calender Error...
  6. Pasky

WTB: Sengoku 3 MVS

Just looking for a working copy, cart only is fine.
  7. Pasky

WTB: Capcom Trojan

Looking for a JP or US revision. Not interested in bootlegs or severely warped PCB's. Thanks.
  8. Pasky

WTB: In The Hunt

Looking for this. Will consider trading my Espgaluda PCB for it, established members only on trade. Let me know what you got. Condition of the A board is important to me (i.e. no Irem M92 blown caps).
  9. Pasky

Capcom Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-rising-bundle Really good games for the prices. Also charity if you're into that.
  10. Pasky

Meal replacement powder shakes

Renewed my gym membership with my university since I get an alumni discount. Gonna start going back to the gym regularly now but I don't really have a lot of time during lunch to make a proper meal and not a big fan of microwaving shit I've prepared before hand, although I plan to just not...
  11. Pasky

CR2032 battery holder that fits MV-1C replacement?

Ive got some vertical CR2032 holders but none fit the PCB holes. Anyone know of any I can buy that would fit without much modification, preferably none? Thanks.
  12. Pasky

Finally.... My pets can be who I really think they are

http://newstarget.com/2015-11-11-california-veterinarian-now-offering-sex-change-operations-for-transgender-dogs-and-cats.html
  13. Pasky

WTB: Shen Jian/The Gladiator for PGM

Looking for a cart, want to beast this game. Lemme know if ya got one for sale. Thanks.
  14. Pasky

Anyone familiar with chinese mind translating a small table?

This is the armor list in Knights of Valour 2 but unfortunately all the properties of each armor are in Chinese only. Would anyone able to do so mind translating the defense values and special properties (things like lightning resistance, poison resistance, etc...)? I don't need the names...