Recent content by pcc08

1. P

WTB: Phat XBox 360 with either a BenQ or Lite-On DVD Drive

I'm looking to buy a Phat Non-HDMI or HDMI (Doesn't matter) XBox 360 with either a BenQ or Lite-On DVD Drive. If it's been flashed to the latest LT+ 2.0 Firmware and has the most recent Dashboard, that's a plus.
  2. P

WTB: Championship Soccer 94 Manuals SNES Sega CD

I'm looking to buy Manuals for Championship Soccer 94 for both SNES and Sega CD. PM me if you have them to sell and how much you're asking. Thanks.
  3. P

FS: Xbox 360 Arcade + Games Spring 2010 Bundle New $170 Shipped

I have for sale a Brand New, Factory Sealed Xbox 360 Arcade Console + Games Spring 2010 Bundle for $170 shipped with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. PayPal Gift to avoid the fees. I bought a couple of these to make an Xbox 360 Racing Cabinet, but never got around to completeing it, so I'd...
  4. P

Wanted: Someone to bid on an item from Yahoo Auctions Japan

I'm in need of someone to bid on an item from Yahoo Auctions Japan and then ship it to me in the States. I can pay via PayPal, so that's no problem. Can a fellow Neo-Geo member help me out here? I will certainly compensate you for your time and trouble. Link to the item...
  5. P

WTB: Wii Console

Looking to buy a Wii Console only. I don't need any of the accessories, just the Wii Console. PM me if you have one. Thanks.
  6. P

WTB: Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Fight Stick

Looking for the 360 Version. PM me with your price if you've got one to sell. Thanks.
  7. P

WTB: Hard Yardage PCB

If anyone has a Hard Yardage PCB that they want to sell, PM me. Thanks.
  8. P

WTB: Shuttle PC

PM me if you have a Shuttle PC to sell and what the specs are. Thanks.
  9. P

FT: Complete Supergun for a Laptop

I'm looking to trade my Supergun for a Laptop. Send me a PM if you're interested in trading. Thanks. I bought this Supergun from fellow forum member Xavier a few months ago and I just don't have the time to play it anymore. This custom built Supergun unit is complete with the Supergun unit...
  10. P

WTB: Namco Soul Edge Ver. II PCB

If anyone has one to sell at a reasonable price, send me a PM. Thanks.
  11. P

FS: Brand New Silver PSP Daxter Pack modded w/ Dark Alex M33 401-2 firmware $175

Brand New Silver Slim PSP Daxter Pack modded w/ Dark Alex M33 401-2 firmware Everything is BRAND NEW. *Doesn't include the original box/packaging. Includes: Silver Slim PSP modded w/ Dark Alex M33 401-2 firmware and AC Adaptor 1GB Memory Stick Daxter UMD Game Family Guy UMD DVD Manuals...
  12. P

FS: Supergun

I'm selling my Supergun that I got from fellow forum member Xavier as I don't play it as much as I should. Custom Built Supergun unit complete with the Supergun unit itself, two 6-Button Controllers, CPS2 Speaker, AC Power Cable, S-Video Cable for $245. You pay for whatever shipping you want...
  13. P

Interest Check: (2) Mas Systems Joysticks

I have (2) barely used Mas Systems 25 pin Supergun Joysticks that I'm considering selling. Are these worth anything much without the actual Supergun unit?
  14. P

WTB: Donkey Kong N64 System (Boxed) and PS2 Original System (Boxed)

PM me if you have these to sell. Thanks.
  15. P

WTB: Amiga CD32 System

Looking to buy an Amiga CD32 System (NTSC). PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks.