Recent content by pellucidity

1. P

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

I kinda like the change, but all the broken thread links are a bummer. Any chance of mass-fixing them? I'd be willing to help automate that…
  2. P

FS/FT: Famicom Disk System + GAMES + broken fami

A bad AV mod killed my Famicom, so I am selling my Famicom Disk System as well as the non-working Fami. Does include AC adaptors for both (one slightly frayed, can just use SNES adaptor if it worries you) Also has these disks: 2x Doki Doki Panic (the game that became the SMB2 you know) 1x...
  3. P

Who mods AES these days?

I've been out of the scene for 18 months or so, and I have decided I want to get some use out of the Neo stuff I have: sell the 4-slot and others, fully mod my AES. So: who mods Neos these days? Anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking at power LED, Unibios in a socket, and component out...
  4. P

Video problem with NITD boot

I bought a boot of NITD for $25 from excellent to try out this fairly expensive game. Yeah, I know, but normally I don't buy boots. Maybe if the game was easier to find? Anyway, it runs OK for a few seconds then the video disappears and the sound continues. Is this more likely to be the...
  5. P

KOF:MI Collector's $10 @ Overstock

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=54554&PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=1031812&fp=F&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-tWarQKq2AHvliTo.LpX11A&cid=60488&fp=F Want a cheap copy of KOF:MI? It'd have to be cheap, right? $10 at Overstock.com. Get it while it lasts. (Hope this isn't a repost, enough people hate...
  6. P

New KOF Hinge Series thread (+ SVC, NM's)

Disclaimer: I'm just learning photoshop. Also, I generally could care less about the backs, so I will likely just copy (and credit) an existing insert. With that out of the way, I really like the Hinge series. Well, the spines, at least. Except where they don't fit the "modern" template (the...
  7. P

WTB Dead AES

Interested in a dead Neo, preferably with the boards still inside, but would consider case only, as long as the case is in reasonable cosmetic condition. Anyone have one? Let's work out a price (depends on condition). I haven't the heart to kill a working Neo.
  8. P

Resetting KOF '97 MVS

Just got around to cleaning the second half of a big Yaton order. Disassemble, warm water for the major dirt, cotton buds and electric toothbrush (soft old head) to clean off the cigarette goo on the boards. Most of them work fine. Metal Slug X, once, (no time yet to play it more, but I will!)...