Recent content by pepharytheworm

1. pepharytheworm

The first time you heard/found out a system called Neo Geo existed

It had to have been the Hot Dog Ads in the early 90's, if not that then in those word puzzle games where you won all this cool stuff. The Electronics Boutique I went to had one and I would go in just to stare at the box. It was placed over the employees only door furthermost from the front of...
  2. pepharytheworm

Take an extra 30% off. snes,jaguar, sega cd, and more

Yeah, another update to my B/S/T. I tried to make my prices a little lower then EBAY. Please paypal only. Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Tell me what you want and how you want it shipped then I will give you the shipping from their websites. I also will take an extra 30% off, So I can...
  3. pepharytheworm

B/S/T buy 3 or more items and get 20% off ends 10-17

Yeah, another update to my B/S/T. I tried to make my prices a little lower then EBAY. Please paypal only. Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Tell me what you want and how you want it shipped then I will give you the shipping from their websites. I also will take 20% off for any purchases of...
  4. pepharytheworm

B/S/T:Even more Sega Cd and more added August

Yeah, another update to my B/S/T. I tried to make my prices a little lower then EBAY. Please paypal only. Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Tell me what you want and how you want it shipped then I will give you the shipping from their websites. I also will take 10% off your total for any...
  5. pepharytheworm

B/S/T:SCD,Sat, SFC, Jag, and more added 5/7/10.

Yeah, another update to my B/S/T. The old thread wouldn't let me update anymore, so here's my new one. I tried to make my prices a little lower then EBAY. Please paypal only. Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Tell me what you want and how you want it shipped then I will give you the...
  6. pepharytheworm

WTB: Looking for FM towns games anyone have any?

I finally got my FM Towns Marty II. Now I need more games to play other then the golf game that came with it. I am not looking for the $200 games, more around the $50 or less area. Also any accessories you have let me know.
  7. pepharytheworm

B/S/T:Please Buy My Stuff I'm Broke....Nah not really.

Alright Neo-geoers I am posting my B/S/T. I tried to make my prices a little lower then EBAY. Please paypal only. Prices are negtionable please pm if interested. Shipping will be actual shipping cost. Tell me what you want and how you want it shipped then I will give you the shipping from their...
  8. pepharytheworm

Is a Mega CD worth getting if you have a Sega CD?

I have pretty much gotten all the Sega CD games I want or can afford. Are there any JP Mega CD game exclusives that are good enough to warrent getting the system? Can you hook a Genesis to the Mega CD and It will work or do I need to get a mega drive? Same questions for pal Mega Drive also. I...
  9. pepharytheworm

Recommendations for high priced consoles

I recently had my car totaled, and recieved my settlement check from the insurance company. I bought a new vehicle but now have a large sum left. Most will go in my saving but I want to buy at least one high priced video game console. my choices so far are: Atari Jaguar w/ CD attachment...
  10. pepharytheworm

The real hot sauce thread

I was dissapointed that the other hot sauce thread wasn't about hot sauce. So I deceided to make one plus I need to start more threads. Alright everybody post your favorite hot sauces, hot sauce experience, hottest hot sauce , why you like hot and anything else hot sauce related. Please plenty...
  11. pepharytheworm

WTB: PC-engine games now that I bought a Duo

Hi all, Now that I got a Pc-engine duor whos selling some games? I am also looking for Multi-tap, six button controller and arcade card. I am a regular at racketboy.com and have made purchases there but not mant pc-engine games for sale there. I am mostly wanting to deal with people with a...