Recent content by Phoenix Down

1. Phoenix Down

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Sorry all, I'll be in sunny picturesque Milwaukee that weekend for Midwest Gaming Classic. Next time.
  2. Phoenix Down

Magfest 2024 - National Harbor MD 1/18-1/21

I mean, I'm the head of the Panels Department for MAGFest, so I should be there. 🙂 I'll probably be spending most of the event running around making sure things aren't on fire though (both metaphorically and literally).
  3. Phoenix Down

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

My power supply voltage on my AES isn't listed, but I could bring mine if needed. It's also modded for S-Video and I have a SCART cable for it.
  4. Phoenix Down

Anything I need to bring tomorrow? Already got my Neo Pocket and MotM packed. Heading north around noon tomorrow, looking forward to seeing everyone.
  5. Phoenix Down

Well that sucks...been struggling with work lately but I'm still fine for next weekend. @EvilMike you still good for the trip? Only two of us so no shoehorning in the back of my car this time.
  6. Phoenix Down

I'll be there, not sure about the rest of the DC area crew though.
  7. Phoenix Down

TooManyGames, June 23-25, 2023, Oaks, PA

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year, as I've already got something all day on that Saturday I have to attend.
  8. Phoenix Down

Midwest Gaming Classic

I'm staffing this year so I'll be there the entire weekend.
  9. Phoenix Down

***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

Yeah, it's pretty much the same game but with new characters and polygons, but it's still fun to me. 🙂
  10. Phoenix Down

Just got home a few minutes ago. Had some traffic but nothing too bad. Thanks again for hosting, had a great time! Hope we can do this again soon.
  11. Phoenix Down

I think I have the address but re-send just in case. Unfortunately @jeffkun34 won't be able to make it, not sure about @EvilMike as I haven't heard anything back.
  12. Phoenix Down

So...checking back in, is there anything I need to bring? Sounds like things are covered.
  13. Phoenix Down

I'm still good for Sunday. I can also drive for anyone that wants a ride from the DC area (and by ride, I mean sandwich yourself in the back of my car like Mike did last time).
  14. Phoenix Down

Sounds like a plan, I should be able to make it.
  15. Phoenix Down

DS Lite now available at Walmart and Target?

It looks like from a few reports online that Walmart and Target have broken the June 11 street date for selling the DS Lite... http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/31/ds-lite-us-street-date-broken-now-available/