Recent content by Pinball

1. Pinball

"Earthion" Sega Genesis Shmup

I’ve been listening to SOR soundtrack in the jacuzzi this evening. Some more Yuzo Koshiro in a Thunderforce IV-matching shmup? Fuck yeah.
  2. Pinball

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Why 3D? Because I like.
  3. Pinball

I collect 3D BRs and bought the Marvels from Japan, as they still do 4K/3D combo discs for Marvel movies (3D is unavailable elsewhere). But otherwise I wouldn't touch this turd with a stick.
  4. Pinball

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Yep. Eat your gruel and enjoy it :-)
  5. Pinball

Help confirm my suspicion.

Just some thoughts on the mostly shite condition of MVS carts.
  6. Pinball

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

I've pre-ordered an MVS cart. It's a shame they don't sell those in a shockbox with nice artwork, like the AES. Instead, I guess we have to take the usual shit cardboard box.
  7. Pinball

Help confirm my suspicion.

Even in the 90s and early 2000s MVS carts were mostly pirated and shite condition, with serial numbers scratched out (presumably as the label was fake). In that sense I envy the AES crowd with their shockboxes and fancy artwork. I've put my MVS carts in shockboxes with nice art recently, but it...
  8. Pinball

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

Ah thanks. I also just found it- named Chotetsu Brikin’ger. Another question- ADK World doesn’t work after loading. Is there a newer version than I have or is that just how it is currently?
  9. Pinball

I’ve checked my NeoSD Pro and am just missing Ironclad CD. Does it differ from the prototype and prototype bootleg roms eg with a CD soundtrack? Where can the CD image be found?
  10. Pinball

To clarify, can CD games only be played on NeoSD Pro i.e. not NeoSD? Where can I find images to download of the whole lot?
  11. Pinball

It’s a fair point. They fucked up the eyes a bit.
  12. Pinball

My little collection all shockboxed with inserts like a good goob.
  13. Pinball

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Well fuck me I just caught up with this thread. Miracles do happen, even if God doesn’t exist.
  14. Pinball

Final Vendetta by Bitmap Bureau

Chinese on Aliexpress mark everything as zero to a few dollars and no one GAF. But the Europeans have to put the full value and fuck each other over with import taxes, LOL.
  15. Pinball

News from SPAAAAACE!

You'd think a self-righting capability might be included.