Recent content by PleaseKillMeNow

1. PleaseKillMeNow

Official A/V Thread

Oh wise A/V nerds, help me! Long story short, how can I get this: to play well with this: which has this in the back: because the receiver looks like this: and that would look pretty boss. (I'm in the middle of a move, during the week I'll have some actual pictures)
  2. PleaseKillMeNow

Hurricane Isaac Roll Call

Due to it being practically stationary for two days, there's been many areas around here that suffered worse with this storm than they had for Katrina. I have no idea what the news coverage of the storm is like around the country (hell I don't even know what it's like around here, the power's...
  3. PleaseKillMeNow

Unsticky the Smallwood thread.

So many reasons...
  4. PleaseKillMeNow

Sad day for New Orleans area fatties.

The factory that has produced Hubig's Pies has burned down this morning. I've been moving all day so I haven't had a chance to drop by a store, but there're reports that everyone's completely sold out. Some have even been putting them up on eBay.
  5. PleaseKillMeNow

Photographers with websites help!

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I want to do with my site (link's in the sig). Can somebody check out my site and tell me what you think? Not of the photos, the site itself. Can one blog-type site served the triple purpose of personal stuff, general photodump, and online portfolio...
  6. PleaseKillMeNow

I have no use for these RARE/AWESOME Gamecube games!

I need these GONE: Sonic Mega Collection ("complete") - $10 Sonic Gems Collection (case and disc only, the insert got pretty wet) - $13 Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (Gamestop case w/ manual. lovingly written on pen) - $20 Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (in a generic rental-style case -...
  7. PleaseKillMeNow

Lot of loose, orginal Dreamcast games *AS-IS* (holy fuck what?!?)

I'm trying to rid myself of a spindle (yep...) of original Dreamcast games. They include: Offical Dreamcast Magazine: Jan. 2000, Mar. 2000, Sept. and Nov. 2000 demo discs. Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 Dead or Alive 2 Dino Crisis Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Capcom Vs. SNK Marvel Vs. Capcom Marvel...
  8. PleaseKillMeNow

Question about Gamestop (ugh) store credit

So, I have this 360 and a whole boatload of Xbox and 360 games. I can't, for the life of me, seem to sell it. I would've posted an ad in Market, but I: a. have no idea how much it's all worth b. don't have the time or the money to deal with shipping at the moment So I posted an ad on...
  9. PleaseKillMeNow

Calling all electronically inclined musician types.

I need a favor. A very simple one. I could do it myself, but I don't have the time. For a film project, I need an edited version of Pat Benatar's hit me with your best shot. Under a minute, preferably. I'm thinking of splicing the first fifteen seconds with the first chorus, followed by part of...
  10. PleaseKillMeNow

A quick little survey for those who (still?) burn CDs.

How do you feel about pre-gap? Silly question, I know, but for some those two seconds could make or break a decent mix. Personally, I don't like it. I'm too impatient. Even if it's a slow song going into a fast song or vice-versa, I can't have any breaks, damnit. (this thread will either fade...
  11. PleaseKillMeNow

MTVMUSIC.COM question

OK, so MTV has a new video site out that let's you do something the cable network should've been doing the past decade. I want to download the videos :D However, the programs/plug-ins I normally use don't work. Any ideas?
  12. PleaseKillMeNow

I want a good, CHEAP, turntable.

There's at least 5 sub forums to stick this in... I'm not looking for anything too fancy. I just don't want to feel like I have to settle on a stupid Crosley.
  13. PleaseKillMeNow

Creative suggestion

Since we've been all going sub-forum happy lately, I think it'd be a good time to perhaps split, or add on to the Creative section. One section for general/fan art, one section for graphic design (websites, inserts, etc.), and maybe one section for just anything else that doesn't fit in the...
  14. PleaseKillMeNow

Help Wopat's friend sale is OVER!! Thanks, everybody!

So anyway, she got enough money to get her supplies so it looks like the sale is unofficially over. She wanted me to post this: Thanks again everyone who decided to help out and buy something.
  15. PleaseKillMeNow

Did you catch I Pity the Fool?

The encore starts right now!