Recent content by poodude

1. poodude

Neo-Geo Land Magnets

Hey guys, If anyone is interested, there are some really cool Neo-Geo Land magnets made by vibribbon over at arcadeotaku. You can also reach him via instragram @chunwahkong. They are £5 and made out of a flexible rubber with a magnet on the back...
  2. poodude

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Any idea what a taito spinner panel is worth? They are quite rare and i haven't seen any for sale.
  3. poodude

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got the final magazine to finish off my 8Bit Music Power collection. Also got a new glass screen to replace the plastic one on my DMG.
  4. poodude

Just got in some more Grails to go on my Grail shelf. One might say I have a Gaggle of Grails.
  5. poodude

Just got my new slim Neo pocket today; playing through Last Blade and Pocket Tennis atm.
  6. poodude

SNK PocketStation courtesy of NeoGeoFreak

Anyone happen to see this thing on ebay or know anything about it? https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-PocketStation-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Prototype-Demo-Hardware/162943220193?hash=item25f02c39e1:g:PkMAAOSwT8FaqLMl I like all the crazy prices he has on this and everything thing else neo related..
  7. poodude

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Here is a pic of two original carts with the NeoSD in the middle. The original carts fit much more snugly inside the motherboard, and you can see the original pcbs appear to be a hair thicker. I swapped the multicart divider with an original mvs divider to see if it made any difference, and it...
  8. poodude

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

I just got my NeoSD in the mail today, and finally got it to work correctly kind of. It appears to draw quite a lot of power. I kept trying it in both of my motherboards and it kept going right to the cross hatch screen. Just a word of warning to others if this happens to you, try bumping the...
  9. poodude

New SNK logo with sound. A throwback to the NG days.

Looks like they got the full history on there. I google translated it into engrish language, but still pretty interesting. This pic is pretty awesome, I wonder who dressed up as him?
  10. poodude

I received today...

Got my F3 and CPS2 boxes in. Made some custom labels for them on my printer using legal size labels.
  11. poodude

GB: PCB Boxes: See Last Post - Shipping...the troubles

I picked up my boxes yesterday and made some fancy labels for them. They are pretty nice quality boxes. Just a word of warning though; since the CPS2 boxes are just slightly too narrow to hold the A+B board together, if you slide it up toward the flap you will minimize cracking/creasing of the...
  12. poodude

The History of SNK

Nice little promotional video on the history of SNK from the early 90's. I couldn't find this posted here so I figured I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it already.
  13. poodude

Post your arcade games inventory

Battle Circuit is amazing! Best beat-em-up on CPS2 imo. Plus it has topless biker chicks.
  14. poodude

Post your arcade games inventory

Thoughtlessly ripped from AO. Lets do a Neo-Geo.com version shall we? Please include region and whether a kit or loose. Also try to include a few pictures of your collection as it gets boring just looking at lists of games. I'll start her off. My current games list: MVS (Jpn labels): Samurai...
  15. poodude

I received today...

New buttons came in today. I have to say I prefer the solid colors by a long shot. Now what do I do with all these jolly rancher thingies?