Recent content by Poonman

1. Poonman

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Within reason. Look at samsho 2019....Shiki is solid but Mina and Iroha? coomer trash and a waste of two character slots. If left to most vocal "fan" polls the lineup would just be lolis cosplaying as fatal fury characters. Just don't pass up something like like Sokaku for a sexy woman...
  2. Poonman

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Looks aight, I hope the roster remains OG SNK....let the fucking coomers sit this one out.
  3. Poonman

New Fatal Fury and KOF XIII Global Match From SNK Official

I know it's a grueling process, but could they make at least ONE more team for KOFXIII before I buy it again? They could take all the time they want and honestly as long as they kept adding characters, we would keep buying them.
  4. Poonman

Polymega system claims to now run neo geo cd games with faster load times

I wish they made a sleeker version with just the CD ROM that plays only the disc based retro shit.
  5. Poonman

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

I'm just checking in. Looks like SNK still isn't up to much these days. And playing it safe (as usual) with their rosters. What's the point of 15 if you have 14? Better poly shaders? A goofier looking Antonov? The company keeps listening to their most vocal "fans" (dysgenic...
  6. Poonman

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Fellas, fellas....please... They are both shit designs, but for different reasons. Anyway, anyone been stupid enough to fall for any roster "leaks"....or even hope they are true? I've been hoping this one is true for American sports team, Krizalid, Gai Tendo, hwa jai, LWK, etc.
  7. Poonman

Syria war: US launches missile strikes following chemical 'attack'

Oh you meant this one: Trump's owners really are making him look like an ass...He had more power as a Twitter troll than he does now as president.
  8. Poonman

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

I'm starting to REALLY feel good about this just for all the chibi no bukkake lolimasters getting asshurt over this game. Nearly every single complaint in SRK/Youtube comment sections about Athena looking "too ugly" or Luong taking a spot from Momoko is coming from a fucking weeb with a faggy...
  9. Poonman

You know what, guys? I'm digging this shit....reminds me of 98. Sure the backgrounds are lifeless at the moment....just gotta give the team some time to whip up some comically offensive ethnic stereotypes to put in the background....like mexicans snorting coke in the same way the chinese BG...
  10. Poonman

Lemmy Kilmister is dead!

Well check this out: Looks like Lemmy was a fan of Yugoslavian/Chilean prisoner camps and targeted "disappearances" as well. That fucking scumbag. ...... I like you dude, but settle down. He clearly had a fascination with the observable style and aesthetics that tend to go hand in...
  11. Poonman

Hardcore fans? LMAO In the street fighter 5 thread, someone mentioned Capcoms online poll for who else should make the cut and the results are overwhelmingly asking for this: A magical kid with tits. ..... Are Abster and Saner hardcore fans? One of them wants to fuck Cham Cham with...
  12. Poonman

#IStandWithAhmed

#justice4ragsmurfs EDIT: the smurf hats are sikh headwear, not terrorist.
  13. Poonman

Bibliophile (Waseem Daker) Murder Case Update

I wanna make a movie about this where the kid he stabbed grows up to be a rapist killer himself...so they give Bibs a conditional release to "finish the job". It would be really action packed and shit. And a clever title......like Waseem's to be the Problem. Waseem would be played by either...
  14. Poonman

How real America thinks and not what the elite thinks

No, but "contributions" are.