Recent content by Pretty Amy

1. Pretty Amy

Best lever for shmups?

Anyone ever try one of those Seimitsu bullet levers for shmups? I'm intrigued, but not enough to commit $60+.
  2. Pretty Amy

Shining Force CD...need moar

You can drive a car in it which Zelda was never brave enough to do: I remember liking the game. It's no Zelda, but it's still fun.
  3. Pretty Amy

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

The $68.85 includes the shipping. By itself, I think the shipping was roughly $14 from the UK to US.
  4. Pretty Amy

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Wow, that is a good deal. Got Genesis + NGCD copies for $68.85 shipped.
  5. Pretty Amy

Best lever for shmups?

I'm no expert, but I use the following for shmups per recommendation from other people and I'm perfectly happy with it: Seimitsu LS-56 Octo gate KOWAL LS.ST Short Throw Mod
  6. Pretty Amy

Your Three Most-Played NES Games

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) Disney's Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers Neither are my favorite platformer on the system, but they're both comfort food. I can blow through either in 15 minutes and have a great time. Super Spike V'Ball Recently discovered this one with a group of friends. 4-player is a...
  7. Pretty Amy

Any Valis MD Fans In Da House? MD Collection Coming in 2023

I don't understand the point of reproductions of games where there are plenty of used copies that don't cost $100+. Amen to III's soundtrack being awesome. Only one I could beat was PC Engine remake of 1. I took the plunge on this one.
  8. Pretty Amy

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

That's a good score! There's always someone who is going to be better and Ken7stars is a freakin' master. You're not far from double digits either. That barrier feels great to get over. My best is -16 or -17 on every course. The issue I have is to get any better, I have to start learning the...
  9. Pretty Amy

What are you listening to at the moment?

Such a feel good banger.
  10. Pretty Amy

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

I have carpal tunnel from just looking at that control panel.
  11. Pretty Amy

SOTM September 2022: Carrier Airwing

No, I'm good. re: shop cheat:
  12. Pretty Amy

I lied and kept playing. Got a 1CC. Pretty Amy - all - F-18 Hornet - Xbox - 1,766,490 (Autofire) I've posted this before, but here are some really good covers of the Carrier Air Wing music. The only covers I know of too. https://krieger.bandcamp.com/
  13. Pretty Amy

lol, the same happened to me tonight! I don't think I have it in my soul to grind out the 1CC in this game again, so I'll probably sit on this one. Hats off to roker. I hope you get the 1CC! Pretty Amy - Stage 10 - F-18 Hornet - Xbox - 902,370 (Autofire) Looked up a YouTube 1CC to see how...
  14. Pretty Amy

Disclaimer: Used fastest autofire allowed by Capcom Arcade Stadium. Pretty Amy - Stage 8 - F-18 Hornet - Xbox - 462,890 (Autofire)
  15. Pretty Amy

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Those cheat sheets are nice!! Thanks for sharing.