Recent content by Pringles

1. P

Price Check, B-a-M boot

Hi, I have a Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble cart that's a bootleg, and It has a sound glitch, but I was wondering what I could get from it. Could I scrape up $10-$20 for it?
  2. P

What sticks did neo geo's orginally have?

I remember seeing it posted some time ago, but I can't find it now, so... What joysticks did MVS's originally have, and where could I get some?
  3. P

Move/character sticker scans

Hi, has anyone ever scanned or made a collection of MVS move/character stickers? I'm especially looking for a samurai shodown one. thanks!
  4. P

MVS paint Finnish?

I've just got my parts I dropped off at the sandblasters, and they're soon to be powder coated. I can't for the life of me remember the finish on the CP...smooth or textured? I'm sure the marquee shroud, coin door, and return flaps were textured, right? Thanks in advance! Edit: uggh, title...
  5. P

WTB: MVS Marquee

Hi, I'm looking for a marquee for and MVS 4-25 v. 3 (The weird one :confused:). Mine just broke, and I'm having some real trouble finding a new one. It's got to fit this type of cab: Thanks!
  6. P

WTB: NEW/NOS MVS CPO

Hi, I'm looking for a new control panel overlay for a 4-slot. I'd buy a repro, but I want the windows on the credit screens not to be cut out. So if anyone's got a NOS overlay I could buy, I'd love to see it. I know I'm new here but here's my Ebay feedback...
  7. P

4-25 V3 restoration thread: a NEO newbie's journey

Hi Guys, My name is Pringles, and I'm new to this forum, and the N-G scene in general. Just a few weeks ago I got my first arcade cabinet! The hulking NEO-GEO MVS 4-25 version 3. Wow! this thing barely fit through the door! It came loaded up with Strikers 1945+, Bust-a-Move!, and Metal Slug X...
  8. P

New MVS owner and member, Some questions.

Hi, I'm a new member, and the recent owner of a 4-25! I'm really new to Neo-Geo and arcade machines in general. I have lots of questions, that I hope you guys can answer. First of all; As you can see, my cab is black. It seems to be some kind of laminate or vinyl or something. I'd like it...
  9. P

New MVS owner and member, With Some questions.

Hi guys, my name is Pringles, and I'm a new forum member, and more recently, the owner of an awesome 4-25. I thought I'd take this post for an introductory and also try to learn a bit about my cab/Neo-Geo's in general. I'm really new to the arcade machine sceen, and i dont know much of anything...