Recent content by Psycho Soldier Yamazaki

1. P

*****NICE MVS 4 slot for sale!*****

hey, i have an extra MVS 4 slot mother board with all connections and everything for sale. It is in nice condition and works fine. please email or PM me if you are interested. i also have some pics, so please let me kno if you want to see pics. I havent yet decided on a price yet, so shoot me...
  2. P

couple MVS carts that i want!updated

christmas is comming, so that means my parents will buy stuff for me. i only want MVS stuff. i just want the cart, i dont need any artwork...but obviosly it has to work perfectly. -kof 98 i also have stuff that i cantrade, just let me know.
  3. P

MVS modes??

you kno how for the mame32k and neo rage x emulator, you can change it to console and arcade mode? i wanted to kno if you coudl do that to a 4 slot. i wann kno if u can change the dip settings to a console mode type thing. so if u guys kno, LMK
  4. P

mvs carts wanted

they dont have to be a complete kit or anything, i accept bare 100% working carts. kof 96, 97, 98, 2000 samurai shodown 3 or 4 any metal slug aero fighters 2 any last blade street hoop/dunk dream soccer brawl if anybody has any of those, please PM me, i will gladly take them off your...
  5. P

power fuse problem, MVS

woooohooo, i just got my dedicated 4 slot cab wiith 4 slot and 6 games foro $550!!!! im soo excited. while i was transporting it tho, the fuse i guess came loose. like it doesnt screw in proprerly. so i guess the threads aare shredded. i just w ant to kno where i could get a new fuse cap...
  6. P

MVS cab in NJ/NY area

does anyone have a MVS or candy cab in the NY.NJ area that they wanna sell? PM me if yuo do. thanks
  7. P

select game button help

hey, i just want to kno just in case i have to get a 1 slot cab how to add a selectgame button. i have manhy spare buttons, but i just wanted to kno if there was a ttutorial or somthing no how to add one. please help thanks
  8. P

mvs cab please

im in the NY NJ area, if anyone has an MVS cab LMK please.
  9. P

MVS cab please!

i rele need a MVS cab. i live around the NJ/NY area. please LMK
  10. P

kof 99:DM and kof R2

hey, who here plays kof 99 DM a lot and then sends the points to the NGPC with KOF R2? it is so annoying getting points in dream match. is there an easier way to get them? or how to get more, like if the difficulty is higher or something. please help me out.
  11. P

CD bundle 10 games!!! much more

hey, i have a great neogeo CD bundle for sale. if you want pics or more info, ask me by email or pm. make me offers. thanks games: KOF 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 (all in great minty cond. and very good. all come w.spines except for 95 and 96) [All JAP games] AOF, FF2, Dunk Dream/Street Hoop(all...
  12. P

modded NeoCD bundle. Updated

hey, i have a really, really good NeoCD bundle for fighter fans. I have a boxed -(box is in a used condition with a lot of messed up edges and from a scale from 1(worst) to 10(best), i would rate the box a 4, japanese CD system that is modded, it comes with the gold plated A/V cables, normal...
  13. P

WTF is wit the AOF movie???

LOL, i just saw this movie from getting it through netflix, and it is wack!! first of all, ryo's hair is black. second of all, it is way too short. and third of all, the fight scenes are soooo badly animated. i just wanted to say that. but other than that, i like seeing mr.big in that.
  14. P

Looking for a GBA box of KOF EX 2

does anyone have one or a spare one that they are willing to sell? i bought a new one on ebay, and the description didnt say there was no box, so oh well. but basically, im looking for everything but the game. LMK. PM or email
  15. P

wat does SNK stand for?????

hey, i dun know if this is a stupid question, but wat does SNK stand for?