Recent content by radiant70

1. radiant70

AES Inserts

Is there any place to get AES Insert scans to replace lost or damaged inserts? I have a few US and Jap carts that could use new inserts. I don't really care if they are originals or homemade (like shock box covers). Shock Box inserts will not fit AES boxes right?
  2. radiant70

FS King of Fighters 99 US Mint

Hey all, I have a mint copy of King of Fighters 99 US for sale. $150 (Plus $5.20 priority mail) Insurance will be an extra $2.00 if you want it. Sorry I am not looking for trades now as I am in need of some cash. I accept paypal and money orders. Email me at atarikurt@cs.com if interested...
  3. radiant70

Dynamite Slugger?

Is it worth trying to get a UK copy of Dynamite Slugger? I already have the UK versions of Faselei, Cotton and Cool Boarders and I kind of wanted to get that and Last Blade to top off my pocket collection. Cool Boarders was the last cart I got and I was very disapointed. Man, it sucks! By...
  4. radiant70

KOF 2000 Impressions

Well, I received my KOF 2k about 15 min. before I had to leave for work yesterday. I played for quite a while after I got out of work and here is what I think so far... Lin looks cool as shit, but I can't shake the Mortal Kombat flashbacks when I play as him. He looks like a MK character and...