Recent content by Rambilin

1. R

SSVS MVS Issues

Hello, I have the MVS version of SSVS and play on a consolized 2 slot. I have unibios 1.2 installed at the moment, and even changing the soft dip to viloence level 3/with the game defaults to white blood and nonfixed AES style fatalties. Is there anything I can do while I wait for my 2.0 to show...
  2. R

Thumbs up for Neogodzilla

Bought a couple MVS carts from him and they shipped fast and arrived fast. Smooth transaction, and great delivery time life is good.
  3. R

SNK Ports for sale

All prices include shipping within the United States. I would prefer paypal, but will accept checks/money orders on the condition that the item won’t ship until it clears my bank in the 32/12 routing area. Any questions please PM or email me at rambilin@gmail.com Dreamcast Last Blade 2 - $20...
  4. R

Final Boss in SSVS?

Hello, hoping to create a gameplay thread avoiding the fatality subject in regards to Samurai Shodown 5 Special. I have only gotten to play about 20 minutes so far, and only with Haohmaru but it seems that you allways fight Amakusa as the first boss and if you finish him off in the final round...
  5. R

Question for Neo parents

I'm just curious do you guys "censor" your games when your kids play with you? I have a 7 year old daughter who is absoultly nuts about Samurai Shodown 2 and Metal Slug. With the universal bios I put it in MVS mode and tell it no blood/violence. Just curious if any other Neo gamers with kids do...
  6. R

Jrok question

Tried searching but couldn't find the answer to this question here or at Jrok's website. Anyone know which blue knob control's the red? Or for that matter which knob is which.
  7. R

Stupid cleaning question

Sorry to ask this but I have had no luck searching, I keep getting fatal errors after clicking on search. Anyways I recently purchased a console style two slot and some MVS carts and wanted to know about general maintance. I've heard its a good idea to pop open the carts and clean them before...
  8. R

Metal Slug PC collection

Hello, I have an unopened SNK Playmore Korean version of Metal Slug Collector's Edition for the PC. It has Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, and Metal Slug 3. The system requirements are 400mhz, 128mb of ram, 16 meg video, 1 gig of hard drive space, and direct x 8.1. It is compatible with...
  9. R

Looking for a cart only of KoF 98

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has one for sale please pm me or send me an email at Rambilin@cox.net. Or if you have a full boxed one that you want to get rid of cheap let me know :)
  10. R

Which KoF pre 2000 would you get?

If you had a choice of only one pre 2000 KoF which would you get? I finally saved up enough to buy a MegaNeo and want to get at least one of this amazing franchise in my AES collection before I start saving up for a Phantom converter.