Recent content by Rancor

1. R

Is it possible to buy a cab off yaj?

I found an arcade going out of business that has a few of those they need to get rid of.. Gonna see if I can loot the place on Friday. :D
  2. R

FS: CPS2 - D&D - Shadow Over Mystara - $225 + shipping

Pretty sure it still works, but I haven't played it in ages. I'll check everything out it if anyone is interested in buying. No art, no mobo, just the game.
  3. R

Free: Mystery PSU

I have this mystery PSU here that I'm about to throw away. I don't know what it goes to, or if it even works. But its yours for free as long as you pay shipping. Any kind will be fine: EMS: $$$ (4-5 days arrival) SAL: $$ (~2 weeks) Boat: $ (~6-8 weeks) Ideally you wont be getting this to...
  4. R

FS: NEO XYX LE MVS kit

Did you see that copy of Neo XYX that sold for $800 earlier this week? I've got one here that's just as good (no wooden case - blue plastic!) for $60 less. $750 gets you all that you see below, along with EMS shipping to your residence. PM if you want it!
  5. R

WTB: Sun PSU for sega naomi

Laser unit on the DC was dead, so it has a second lease on life now. It has that too. ;)
  6. R

WTB/WTT 1p sega cp

I've been looking for someone to give this to. Comes with what you see. If you're interested, just pay shipping. Should be ~ $20 with tracking.
  7. R

japandealer aka Steve aka stv

No - He's Italian.
  8. R

"Shooting Gameside Vol. 1" Magazine Arrived! - Pics Inside!

This came in the mail this morning, and thought I would share for others who are interested - It looks awesome! Quite small, but 160 pages with NO ADS!! :) My pre-orders have sold out - If you ordered one from me before, it's shipping on monday. I will be receiving more on Monday, and...
  9. R

FS: Lots of doujin shmups/STGs!!

Babies and wives are expensive.. I need money! :( I decided to take advantage of my proximity to Akihabara and sell doujin soft. Right now I'm just selling shmups, but hopefully if I'm successful in this venture I can stock other genres. I have checked prices across the net, and have...
  10. R

Selling some of my rare (?) Neo items

On ebay of course. In Texas for the summer, but going back to Tokyo in September.. Need money! Neo Geo CD Perfect Reference Fatal Fury 3 VHS Tape Thanks for looking - Check out my other auctions for PC Engine, PC-FX, and other old game items. ;)
  11. R

In Tokyo.. Now what?

In Tokyo for a while (Koiwa specifically) and wondering where interesting Neo/SNK stuff is. I found an arcade down the street from me that has MS 4, and a few others... anything else thats an hour or less away? Arent there some SNK-only arcades around here? Thanks for any info..
  12. R

SNK Mousepads... interested?

Well, I sold all of the t-shirts, and as i promised, i am back with something new. if i produced 100 of these, (with top quality materials of course) would you all be interested if they were priced at around $8.00 a piece? (again, this includes shipping) anyhow, let me know what you think. R...
  13. R

sell out shirts = new items

come on... i need to sell 4 more shirts to be sold out, then i will produce another SNK/neo geo item.. this one you will really love, because it will be really cheap <price> and you can ALL use it.. i just need to sell 4 more shirts, so come on! someone buy them! only $16.00 shipped! XL size...
  14. R

Bobak!

I just wanted to thank Bobak in public for all the hard work he is doing in keeping this board alive and up to date. The neo scene definitely needs more people like you if it is to stay afloat amidst the SNK tragedy. thanks bobak! =R=
  15. R

Add your pictures!

Dont forget to add your pictures to the neo community page, available from the main neo-geo.com page under neo-news. that is all.. =R=