Recent content by RaVeNsSpirit4everMore

1. R

to buy or not to buy

i have a supergun for mvs games, i am pissed howeverthat my svideo isnt even connected to the board, needs wires first of all then sodered(sp) which i dont know how to do, any help on this would be grateful. now my freind wants to sell me his neo geo system for 200, cart system, i was wondering...
  2. R

is there such a thing...

is there an rgb to svid converter for the supergun, if u read my other poat, my supergun port has no wires at all connected to it, hence ita not connected to the board, needs wiring and i dont know how to do that, so is there such a device so i can hook it up to use my svid wire i have for the...
  3. R

help me on my supergun

i opened up my SG only to find out that the svideo port in the back of the SG isnt connected to nothing, theres no wires there o anything, so now what am i suppose to do? i dont know anything about attaching wires? any suggestions? it needs wires and sodered(sp)i am pissed cause i ordered and...
  4. R

need some serious help here guys...

i finally got my supergunsvideo cable for my , masssystems screwed up my order but i got it today, well ups lost my order so they sent me another svideo, well i have two now since ups found my package, but i dont get any picture? what the f*#$%! i have a new 36 inch tv with 2 svideo inputs, i...
  5. R

Where can i buy these.......

i want an extra neo home controller old style, where can i buy one? i didnt find any on ebay. i want an extra one for my supergun! can somebody help me? thanks! arond my way this store sells a neo controller for 100 bucks, i think thtas insane, any help will help thanks again!
  6. R

Damn it .........

is massystem the ONLY place in this world that i can buy an svideo wire for my supergun, i am getting pissed with all these wavy lines and color bleeds, i called mass like 4 times i either get no answer or call back later, i need help SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND OUT WHERE THERE IS ANOTHER PLACE THAT...
  7. R

MASSYSTEM question

i read here a few days ago of people having problems with masssytems, well i am in a dire need os the svideo cable for the supergun, i heard massystmes is the only spot that has it, said it was 35 bucks, but after reading what people on this site said about mas, i am not sure i should buy it...
  8. R

hehe, another supergun question

i noticed the wavy lines that occur on my screen when i am playing, i heard theres like a knob insoide the SG to adjust the image, but i dont wanna work with that cause i dont wanna mess it up, but my SG has S-VIDEO input onthe back,if i get the svideo wire for my SG, will it eliminate those...
  9. R

supergun question

i hve a supergun thats converted to play the old style home controller for neo, my friend brought over his neo cd control pad, but it doesnt seem to work right, all he can do is move but he cant attack! can someone help me here, i mean i hate the pads, i like the joysticks, but he cant play with...
  10. R

Question about the supergun

i have a supergun that allows my old style neo home controllers to work, my friend came over and brought his neo cd controller pad, butit didnt work riht on my supergun, all he could do was move but not attack? seems that the supergun and the neo cd pad isnt compatible, so is there a way to make...
  11. R

oh yah another question!!

ok besides the pic quality on the supergun compared to the neo home system, i know that mvs games comes with nothing, just a cart. i was wondering, can an mvs cart fit into a neo home cart case? cause if it does i wont give my cases to the guy for the same games on mvs, so i can put them in...
  12. R

what should i do?

ok i have a neo system, i only have 3 games, i want games like MOTW, last blade series metal slug series and KOF 2000, but as we all know these games are very expensive. i cant afford these games at times. my question is this? a friend of mines wants to to do an even trade, his supergun(modified...
  13. R

Arrrrghhhh I cant take it anymore!!!!!!

i want to order neo carts from either supersellers or jyosuis site but nona have replied my emails, and some people on this site say they got their games quick, and some havent gotten their games yet, what should i do, these 2 sites r the only sites i know that sells the games i want under 100...
  14. R

About Jyosuis online

i havent bothered ordering with supersellers cause i hear people get their stuff within a week but the some get theirs months, now i dont like spending cash on things i dont get quickly enough, so i am with holding on purchasing neo carts on supersellers, but i heard of this Jyosuis site, but...
  15. R

I need advice

i got my neo cart system back like 2 weeks now and i stumbled upon a site off a link from this site called super sellers, is it safe to order from these guys, and i know its based in japan, so is it safe to buy something from them, especially by credit card, and how long does it take to get here...