Recent content by RAZO

1. RAZO

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

I mentioned before how the sometimes you need to shave the slots on the spacer (Case) and widen them a little so the pcb contacts make good contact. You would think that after all these years they would've fixed this issue but knowing TO's reputation I doubt it.
  2. RAZO

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

There are certain Aes consoles that do not play nice with AES pro. There is a specific firmware update that fixes it. It's been a long time and I sold my pro awhile back. I did not have the same issues with the regular NeoSd. Good luck contacting customer support to get this issue fixed...
  3. RAZO

Happy Birthday lithy

HBD son
  4. RAZO

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Cool setup. Looks like Garou cart is hovering over the console.
  5. RAZO

"Earthion" Sega Genesis Shmup

It's like Thunder Force on steroids.
  6. RAZO

"Earthion" Sega Genesis Shmup

I usually don't post vidya game news but I thought this one was worth a mention. I know some members here would appreciate this. https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/03/yuzo-koshiros-shmup-earthion-is-pushing-sega-genesis-to-its-absolute-limit
  7. RAZO

Get well soon, Tak

Hope you get better soon bud.
  8. RAZO

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I personally think the Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ look is the most appealing to me. I like that 2d art style. This Garou game doesn't look that bad but still not my cup of tea. I actually prefer SF V art over VI. I played the VI Demo and didn't like the look and feel. Still prefer...
  9. RAZO

Spring Cleaning Sale 2024

Yea I was thinking about doing the same. Can you list what you have?
  10. RAZO

FS: NGPC system and games / Evercade EXP / Batman FC, Batman MD / GG Flash Cart

Buy this mister from pj already, you won't regret it. The mister pretty much replaced all my old school consoles and arcade pcbs. Every time I feel like crackin out on some oldies this does the trick wonderfully. Plus this has a case and comes with all those accessories. Pretty much a no...
  11. RAZO

The PSP seems kind of cool.

I'm not a handheld guy but I liked the psp alot. Bunch of cool games, easy to jailbreak and add emulators like Neo, Cps1/2. They ran great too. Sold mine because it just wasn't being used but it's worth it if you enjoy playing on portables.
  12. RAZO

Happy Birthday, NeoDogg!

Happy Birthday bro
  13. RAZO

Happy Birthday RAZO

Just went out to dinner with the Fam. It was nice and chill. The way I like it.
  14. RAZO

Happy Birthday RAZO

Thanks guys
  15. RAZO

Anyone In Christmas Mood?

Merry Christmas guys. 2023 can't end any sooner. Probably one of my worst years as a adult. Finances took a hit, had a few deaths including a brother in law who died in a car accident. It was just back to back shit. Either way my family is still healthy and we were able to hold things down...