Recent content by Razoola

1. Razoola

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Nice to see Xeno Crisis has been released. Seems its been available for some time, I totally missed it given I have been away from the scene mostly.
  2. Razoola

Universe Bios 4.0 MVS/AES released!

Hi, I'm good, just not so active right now with NeoGeo things.
  3. Razoola

Inviyya Neo Geo W.I.P.

Very nice work!
  4. Razoola

Controller issues

That screen you are seeing has nothing to do with the UniBios. But I would say that you should try the game in console mode given on AES, in arcade mode the unibios needs to put the system into developer mode. The screen looks like something dev related.
  5. Razoola

wheres the unibios sticky?

Goto the universebios homepage and read through the how it works section.
  6. Razoola

PICKnMIX Help & Support thread.

I would try a different cart.
  7. Razoola

Problems with controls on Metal Slug 3 MVS

Set unibios to console mode, then go into the pre-game menu options and set up the buttons as you want them. This might help.
  8. Razoola

Missing SMD part on MV-1B

Please keep comments in English.
  9. Razoola

UNIVERSE BIOS v4 is now free.

no, its just the standard v4 for now.
  10. Razoola

UNIVERSE BIOS v4 is now free.

As some of you know I have stopped selling the UNIVERSE BIOS last year. As of today you can download the latest versions from the download section at www.universebios.com. Please note that this does not give one the right or permission to start selling it on eBay or any other website. If you...
  11. Razoola

Unibios errors on CMVS

The region is stored in backupram and its corrupted. If if does not fix by setting a new region you will need to open it up and remove the battery for a few minutes and then reseet it.
  12. Razoola

Unibios errors on CMVS

Check power supply and also disable arcade protect to get back into the menu.
  13. Razoola

Problems with making mvs conversion game

No need for this thread to continue.
  14. Razoola

Neo Geo 4 Slot booting to Slot 2

It all depends on the game in slot 1. Games with the older jingle will always take priority over games with the newer progear spec jingle.
  15. Razoola

Universe Bios 4.0 MVS/AES released!

It cannot be bought at the moment as the webpage says.