Recent content by RBjakeSpecial

1. RBjakeSpecial

Weekly Roundup

Are you playing on the Ephinea PSO BB server? I made a character the other day and found that grinding just the early levels was very difficult. I play SSF2T on FightCade occasionally. The competition there is tough. If you see me on FightCade (JThor6) hit me up.
  2. RBjakeSpecial

Weekly Roundup

Helldivers 2 (PC): I wasn't going to get this because I'm not into PVE grind fest type of games. My brother bought it for me so I'd play it out of guilt and I have to say... it's not bad. It isn't blowing my socks off, but I find that I'm partying up with him and playing a game or two every...
  3. RBjakeSpecial

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

So I experienced this a couple of years ago and the technique was a comb against the brow - then clipper what was sticking through. I've since mastered this technique at home and do it once every two weeks. I have some good nose hair clippers that can take care of any stragglers (and ears). The...
  4. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

I forgot it was "that day" ... cool ... I wonder if IGN has some sweet April Fools joke let me check... yup... holy shit life is pointless
  5. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

That original gameboy box in there.... his kids are going to use it as a coaster for beers ... wow
  6. RBjakeSpecial

Weekly Roundup

Balatro (PC / Steam): Engine building rogue lite poker game .... playing it over and over and my life feels empty. 10/10 Going on a work trip here - I plan to play a lot of Yakuza 0 (Steam) on my ROG Ally. I'm about 4 hours in and enjoying it.
  7. RBjakeSpecial

Why Do I Suck So Bad at Super Turbo?

Because life sucks and you can't find simple internet articles and you have to watch YouTubes for info: I found this explaining the issue The game is bugged. Average Joe is right - on FightCade this is fun. Edit - Oops just saw that this was already answered several times in the thread. Sorry.
  8. RBjakeSpecial

Weekly Roundup

OMG the VF Discord community just released a texure pack for FlyCast. We all hopped on last night and applied it and the DC version looks WAY better with it. Really recommend it (go to the modding section of the VF Discord - pop those into your flycast - roll back net code!!!!) Super fun. I...
  9. RBjakeSpecial

KoF XIV…or how I became less of a curmudgeon

I agree with you about Jank... when people complain about "jank" I often wonder what they really are referring to. As a VF fan my brother bitches that the "game system is too janky" and I just feel like he doesn't really comprehend the complexities of it. The jank is the FEATURE. SS3 is rad.
  10. RBjakeSpecial

KoF XIV…or how I became less of a curmudgeon

I agree 10000% with Sam Sho 2019. I was expecting to hate it and it kept putting a smile on my face. High hopes for City of the Wolves.. really hope it feels more like Sam Sho 2019 and less like Kof 15. If only SNK can nail the online at launch, it's their next hurdle to gain more fans. I do...
  11. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

I agree. .. I remember when DS flash card things were sold on the street for like $20-$30 and then it was everywhere
  12. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

Yeah, I remember borrowing my daughter's Switch Lite for a flight, and couldn't play any of my games because it wasn't the "main system" and I was offline. I could only play the carts.. it was so dumb. I've had my ROG Ally for 8 months now and never going back to a protable console
  13. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

Ahhh weird... hmmm ...
  14. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

All it does is clone your carts and you can't play two same carts at the same time or you get banned
  15. RBjakeSpecial

Chat message

It just allows you to clone :( so lame