Recent content by Reclaimer

1. Reclaimer

WTB - Net City or similar - no monitor needed!

Got a brand new flat Toshiba ready to throw into a cab - looking for a cab with or without a monitor! I’m in NorCal but down to arrange freight pickup from your location.
  2. Reclaimer

FOUND: CPS2 A and B boards

FOUND!!! Looking for A and B boards, blue/green. Cheers!
  3. Reclaimer

Game & Watch™: The Legend of Zelda™

Opened the Mario and Zelda ones at Christmas - how does this thing have a better dpad than the switch lol My 3 year old is getting some time on Mario, it’s perfect for his hand size. While I totally dig the novelty (hell, I still play the gameboy micro for a bit every now and then) I wish...
  4. Reclaimer

SOLD - Everdrives, NES, SD2SNES, Mega SD - new

All sold, thanks peoples!
  5. Reclaimer

That escalated quickly haha Updated some sales.
  6. Reclaimer

Added prices to the rest of the original post
  7. Reclaimer

All sold, thanks!!! Brand new! All in new condition in box. I'd rather them go to someone here for a good price rather than throw up in my mouth selling them on ebay. :) (Edit - I took a crack at prices, if anything seems off feel free to message me and lets work it out!) PRICES INCLUDE...
  8. Reclaimer

Analogue Super NT - SOLD

Gone.
  9. Reclaimer

Xeno Crisis Dreamcast

Xeno Crisis Dreamcast- sealed brand new. Kickstarter first print with art card. $40 shipped
  10. Reclaimer

FS: Brand New OSSC with remote

SOLD!!!! Never used it since I picked up a BVM at the same time. Oh well... happy to sell to my NG peeps! $110 shipped in the US. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Reclaimer

FS: Vewlix Diamond Orange

SOLD!! Getting ready to list a gorgeous *Vewlix Diamond Orange* with 1080p monitor for sale in San Jose! Fully loaded. $3k plus depending on what you want (Jamma kit, I/o, extra panels, etc) But willing to take offers too. Thought I’d give a heads up if someone here wanted to jump on it. I’d...
  12. Reclaimer

I received today...

To get the shifter for Jambo wired up properly, there’s a small easy mod you’ll need to make on your Crazy Taxi.
  13. Reclaimer

What's up with Exa Arcadia?

Two years ago at CAX they had half a dozen cabinets set up. I played a bit and then asked “I want to buy a kit for home use, will there be pre-orders?” The reply was “yes! They are right around the corner.” Two years later...
  14. Reclaimer

All about Saurus

Is the logo two brontosaurus? Or an ass with two skinny curvy legs and tiny feet?
  15. Reclaimer

WTB Capcom Cute Mini

How do you have an account for 9 years with zero posts!!??