Recent content by Ren-chan

1. Ren-chan

Happy Birthday - ggallegos1

Happy birthday!
  2. Ren-chan

Inktober 2018

Aaaand one more year trying to do the Inktober challenge :D Let's see if I can do it complete this year because last one I had an injury on my wrist and had to stop on day 17... :( Since I won't be following the daily challenges because reasons I will just be drawing whatever I want :keke: I...
  3. Ren-chan

Inktober 2017 & other drawings

As per M's suggestion, gonna share with you all the drawings I made for this year's Inktober + other drawings I made over the years :-) Some are just a copy paste but oh well, I have fun drawing and that's all that matters to me. Since the website allows only 8 images per post, will have to do...
  4. Ren-chan

Xbox Game Pass

So... seems Xbox is getting its own "Netflix" for games? http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/introducing-xbox-game-pass/ Not a bad idea imo, but been reading the spanish community manager and seems some games will rotate, for me a big con but... oh well let's see if that thing gets final.
  5. Ren-chan

Scalebound cancelled

What the fuck http://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-exclusive-scalebound-has-been-canceled "After careful deliberation, Microsoft Studios has come to the decision to end production for "Scalebound." We're working hard to deliver an amazing lineup of games to our fans this year, including "Halo...
  6. Ren-chan

Happy Birthday Kid Panda!

Hope you have a good one with family and friends! :buttrock: I'll ask Res0 to send you some used candies :lolz: Panda pile!
  7. Ren-chan

PC Engine/Turbografx Beginner Tips

Mayb e you can get this kind of protective... foam? I don't know the right word in english. We used to have those at work.
  8. Ren-chan

What Manga are you reading?

I started recently with The Boy and the Beast, which has been released a couple of weeks ago over here :-)
  9. Ren-chan

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This arrived today to my mail: No one did bid on it on Buyee and I managed to win it quite cheap =)
  10. Ren-chan

aes covers?