1. ReplicaX

Post Your Recent Purchases!

L AMI /w Dia Blk monitor
  2. ReplicaX

What was your first car?

1987 Caprice 2 Door Coupe 305.
  3. ReplicaX

Best prank you ever pulled at school.

Since I worked at the arcade. I ordered 1000 bright yellow smiley face bouncy balls and paid my boss for them. My High School had extremely long halls being a 1st floor only Vo-Tech. During gym, which is at the end of this hall. Everything was divided between 30 ppl and we lined up before the...
  4. ReplicaX

Your vehicle brand of choice?

I vary with brands over the years. Comes down to where I live, what I need, and serviceability. My last 10 yrs have been with Subaru. My local dealership isn't a bunch of scumbags and run good departments. Parts availability, price, and shared common parts are there. Never had any issues with...
  5. ReplicaX

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Out of curiosity how big was the DB backup? Even with compression it had to be insane.
  6. ReplicaX

[FS] 25 MVS carts

Clearing out some MVS Titles. - US only. - All carts original unless otherwise noted. - Prices do not include shipping - Shipping will be USPS PM in medium rate boxes. (smalls don't cut it) - PP F&F or PP +4% for fees - Any questions on prices or carts, feel free to PM me. - Starting on NG first...
  7. ReplicaX

Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

There was no benefit of the doubt as soon as he started I stated Berry would let us know in truth. Sure as hell not holding my breath.
  8. ReplicaX

Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

John Blount aka Pope Sazae fed me this bs, that he had contacted Berry and was correcting the situation. Which is a flat out lie, as Berry has said.
  9. ReplicaX

My solution to the whole middle east problem

Thread needs more Iron Sheik.
  10. ReplicaX

My solution to the whole middle east problem

He had a kickass bodyguard though, the one and only Iron Sheik:
  11. ReplicaX

Post Your Recent Purchases!

NEC XM29 and a JNX Supergun.
  12. ReplicaX

To buy a Xbox 360 just for the shoot'em ups, what do you think?

Huge difference in case design. While the Jasper does benefit with smaller a CPU and GPU, its still inside a poor vented case.