Recent content by riptidex

1. R

Few MVS Carts for sale (Aero 2, KOF 2000, Street Slam)

Hey i am new to the forum but I am interested in Street Hoops and Aero Fighters. PM me or email me at brandon@eneconsolutions.com and we can work something out. I live in Canada so if that is an issue as well please let me know. thanks, Brandon
  2. R

FS: 40 MVS games

I am looking for the following titles from you, I live in Canada let me know if we can work something out and if they are still available. Aero Fighters 2 - $70 Baseball Stars 2 - $75 Football Frenzy with Mini Marquee - $40 Neo Bomberman - $95 Neo Turf Masters - $75 Shock Troopers 2nd Squad -...
  3. R

FT: MVS Carts

Hey there I am new to this forum but I am really looking for a copy of Neo Turf Masters and I would love to make a trade if possible. The only game out of your list I have is Double Dragon. Shoot me a PM or an email to: brandon@eneconsolutions.com and we can probably work something out...
  4. R

Neo Geo New year sale thread Prices lowered...

Hey I am new to the forum and am not sure if you will ship to Canada but I am intersted in the following games: Shock troopers Neo Turf Master Ultimate 11 Kabuky Klash wind Jammers Super sidekicks 2 Super sidekicks Memory card AES Boxed Send me a PM or an email to...
  5. R

FS: MVS carts: Pleasure Goal, Nightmare, Bang Bead...

Hey I am new to the forum and I am not sure if you will ship to Canada or not but I am interested in: Neo Bomberman, Puzzle Bobble 2 Super Dodge Ball Send me a PM or email me at brandon@eneconsolutions.com I would love to get these from you. thank you, Brandon
  6. R

Good Things for Sale - CMVS, SSVS, More

Hey I am new to the forum and also live in Canada. Just bought my first MVS cabinet. I am interested in Panic Bomber, Ultimate 11 and Aero Fighters 2. PM me so I can reply to it or email me: brandon@eneconsolutions.com I cant seem to send you a PM thanks