Recent content by Robert Wallace

1. Robert Wallace

Wanted: IPOD

Someone stole my ipod last weekend, so I want another one. Not sure exactly which one I want, the one I had was the black 30 gig video ipod. I just thought I'd post here to see whats out there, I'd rather buy one from someone here rather than at a pawn shop. I prefer to use paypal, anyways...
  2. Robert Wallace

Waku Waku 7 MVS with Black Shock Box and Insert

Putting this up for sale, its the Korean Version of Waku Waku 7. Includes a Shock Box and Insert, the game is 100% original, not a boot. I dont know what the differences are vs. the US or Japanese release, it appears to be the same as the Japanese MVS I've owned in the past. I bought it for...
  3. Robert Wallace

Cheap Samurai Shodown II AES Games.....(ENGrISH & JAP gamers condition)

$50 Shipped!!!! Yeah for both of em, priority mail, no paypal fees. I dont want to sell them individually, they will be sold together! Gamers Condition "SS2 English AES Game" MISSING MANUAL Gamers condition, bare SS2 cart, inclues old style case (tray is not cracked).
  4. Robert Wallace

Samurai Shodown 2 Arcade Machine

. .
  5. Robert Wallace

Wanted: 1 Slot MVS board with Stereo> Trade Wanted !

Im looking to trade a Ghostlop MVS or AES game for a working 1 Slot MVS board. The MVS board must be either the MV1 or the MV1F: http://www.hardmvs.com/html/MV-1.htm http://www.hardmvs.com/html/MV-1F.htm Contact me via PM for details or questions. Thanks!
  6. Robert Wallace

Quick Ebay Question Regarding HTML Code!

Anyone know the HTML Code for adding pictures to item descriptions? I have not sold anything on Ebay forever and have forgotten how to do this, the format has also changed....even the help feature which gave all the codes. :very_ang: :blow_top: :mad: Thanks!
  7. Robert Wallace

sold

These are being offered AS-IS, no returns or refunds. Condition: Roughed up,scuffed,insertion marks, and light scratches on front and back. "If you are going to ask me to take closer pics, the answer is NO." I was going to take offers but I'll part with em for $22.00 Shipped Parcel Post. There...
  8. Robert Wallace

Neo Geo CD Pad: $25.00 Shipped

This is used, it works 100%, priced at $25.00 shipped. I take www.paypal.com, no paypal fees! Email/Paypal Address: r0bert1@yahoo.com
  9. Robert Wallace

this sale is over

BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING www.paypal.com welcome, no fees! NO Trades at all. Price: $124.00, shipping not included.....BOTH.......SOLD.......... Everything works perfect 100% Includes: System, Hook ups, and 1 Old Style Joystick Condition of both: USED, light scratches on top and bottom. If you...
  10. Robert Wallace

sold

sold
  11. Robert Wallace

Can someone translate these Japanse SNKG labels for me?

I know a few of them, can someone translate them from left to right? I know there is Ragnagard, Gururun, World Hero's Perfect, but have no clue what the others are. Please translate the English name, I dont care about the romaji title of the game. Thanks! RW
  12. Robert Wallace

this sale is over

First Item For Sale: has been SOLD! I got this MV1FZ in a bundle of DOA MVS boards from Scooby105 last year. This PCB was supposed to be non-working when I got it, after some desoldering of wires and a little clean-up....I plugged it into my cab and to my surprise the little PCB works like...
  13. Robert Wallace

sold

Ninja Combat is sold/pending payment. $20.00 Shipped!!!!!!!! Ninja Combat - $20.00 Shipped in the USA.............sold/pending payment Japanese- Kabuki Klash - $22.00.........SOLD World Heros - $11.00.............SOLD Japanese- Top Players Golf - $15.00.................SOLD...