Recent content by RocketLawnChair

1. RocketLawnChair

Happy Birthday: RocketLawnChair

Hey, thanks everyone! Sorry I'm not around much these days. Just been busy with "real life" stuff, and I'm spending a lot less time on the net in general. Trying to enjoy the weather as much as possible, so I haven't been gaming much either. Again, thank you for the birthday wishes. Stay cool...
  2. RocketLawnChair

Brikin'ger/Iron Clad Coming To The Wii Virtual Console

About time. Very nice. ;)
  3. RocketLawnChair

Blazing Star AES and Pulstar AES for sell

Indeed. Glad I'm not a homecart guy. ;)
  4. RocketLawnChair

**Sold**

Yeah, I'm definitely glad it worked out. Was a bit low on cash. Everything's going to a long time member too, so I like that. 16-bit wound up making a reasonable offer, and I accepted. Usually what happens if I sell something fairly quick. :) Was just browsing your thread by the way. SOMEONE...
  5. RocketLawnChair

**Sold**

With blazing speed, I might add. I'll shoot you a PM as soon as everything ships. Thanks again. :)
  6. RocketLawnChair

**Sold**

NES bundle pics added, guys. :) I've also added an SNES w/ Super Mario Allstars. :up:
  7. RocketLawnChair

Are You F'ing Kidding Me? WOW!!

+1 for snagging that Virtual On. Honestly, T2 would be pretty cool too. ;)
  8. RocketLawnChair

New miscellaneous F/S thread

Aw man, I have to say: The PC Joybox is the BEST PC controller adapter ever. I've had mine for years and love it. Always recommend them to people, but they're hard to come by these days.
  9. RocketLawnChair

**Sold**

**NES, and SNES bundles have been sold.** Thank you. :) Original thread below: Alright guys, it's time for me to put up a rather large NES bundle. Really hate to do it, but I am. Flash your cash, and pick up an instant collection. ;) You'll save yourself a lot of work (believe me), and money...
  10. RocketLawnChair

Fatal Fury Special isn't that special

Bastard. Anyway, YOU'RE special...to me. <3
  11. RocketLawnChair

Guy buys Neo Geo Pocket at Gamestop

Yeah, I remember that. Surprised the hell out of me at the time.
  12. RocketLawnChair

Trade with Metalcezar

Allen, I'm truly sorry to hear about your child. Really hope everything turns out okay, and I wish him or her the best. Sometimes these things just happen, and we're never prepared. There is never a direct reason, so don't go torturing yourself. That road will only lead to madness. For what it's...
  13. RocketLawnChair

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:Yue(moon)

Happy Birthday. Rare and I are e-mailing you. :p
  14. RocketLawnChair

Thumbs up for TonK

It's been a while since I've dealt with TonK, but he's a great guy to deal with. (Everyone on n-g already knows this. ;))
  15. RocketLawnChair

FS: Tekken 2 (PSX) Sealed $13 Shipped!

Ghost in the Shell is easily one of the best Playstation games ever. Killer deal for someone!