Recent content by Sancho

1. S

KOF and PSP

I come here for my official KOF nEws, but i heard that there is supposed to be a port for KOF to the PSP.... is this rumour true?? Personally i wouldnt mind having all the years on my PSP, althought buttons arent really set for it, i would like to see it happen.
  2. S

File Converter

Situation: Home PC.... Dell, came with a dell Jukebox. Bought an ipod... and installed Itunes, and it converted all my music files to M4a. and now my g/f's jukebox cant be updated because the files arent Mp3s no more ...... Can some one help me out and point out where i can get a file...
  3. S

King of Fighters In New York

I have just moved to Brooklyn, New York. Can anyone let me know where the arcades are located, where i can play king of fighters, i prefer 00, 01, and 03. or just samuari, something snk. Thank you very much.
  4. S

Brain Teasers

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him? 2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she...
  5. S

KOF 2k1 Boss Question

I tried posting this in another thread but it seems as if it is getting ignored. Hopefully i can get an answer here: Question: For kof 2001 aon the playstation 2 will the boss characters be available, by code or otherwise? I would really like to use them for once though. They are really cool...
  6. S

A Lesson in the English Language

Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit and lsat Ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the txet wiohtut dclftfuiiy.
  7. S

Strikers for KOF 2k3??

http://www.phuck-ign.com/forums/printthread.php?threadid=5694 Not sure if this is new information but hey. That's the link where i got this quote, guess a few people would be disappointed: Quote "SNK Playmore has revealed the first images of it's upcoming PlayStation 2 beat'em up, King Of...
  8. S

Goro vs Clark

Dunno if this has been posted before....Just a simple question in to help my master clark.... Now i have managed to pull everyone out of all their DMS using the Frankenstiener or the Ultra Argentina BackBreaker(hcbx2); except for Goro's Nekko Nuki(hcfx2), plus his Jigoku Gokuraku Otoshi...
  9. S

Riddle......

Can some one tell me the answer to this please, thank you..... RIDDLE THAT WILL KILL YOUR BRAIN This is going to make you so MAD! There are three words in the english language that end in "gry". ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it...
  10. S

Garou 2

Is it possible or are the just pulling our legs. What are your opinions on the matter. <a href="http://www.gamers.com/game/308746" target="_blank">http://www.gamers.com/game/308746</a>
  11. S

Combo Problem

Hi Guys, I have finally learned all the basic characters times abit off though but i am finally stating to win matches. The Point: I am hearing the guys down at my local arcade talking about doing "cross-ups" or "cross over" what ever it is andd no one wants to explain what it is. can some...
  12. S

Strongest Team

Question to all players... Do you find that your team is stronger with female members or without. Is your team all female or all male and why. In the years of the striker system which would make a better striker male or female. In my opinon female characters are abit more agile than most of...
  13. S

KOF VHS

I just heard that there was a KOF anime VHS, is this true glee . No aim not talking about the fatal fury series or real bout or anything like that. I mean a True KOF animated movie. Can some one help me with some sort of info. multi_co
  14. S

Follow Up

That Post was for 2k1
  15. S

Help With understnading Combos

help help I have been playing KOF since KOF '94. the thing is i have had a chance to play other great fighting games, soul calibur, Tekken, Toshiden, VF. All these games require that you learn combos to be a contender of any sort. I have learnt Every last player in KOF attacks, DMS, and...