Recent content by scgon

1. scgon

WTB: Mini Marquee with 161n1 PicknMix instructions

Anyone have one or can put one together for me so guests can quickly and easily see how to use this feature? thx
  2. scgon

scgon's collection thread

some pics of the current set up... more console stuff, Cyberbots isn't working sadly... one day!
  3. scgon

couple new additions to the room.....
  4. scgon

some updates.... loving the room, next up is the finishing touches on Cyberbots, then onto Bubble Bobble.
  5. scgon

Ketsui PCB plus art

$1300 US plus actual shipping. PCB, official V100 rom, plus a v3 rom, battery was removed before I got it years ago, POP, instruction sticker, B&W instructions sheet, marquee sheet. prefer to keep this in North America, PM me to discuss if needed. payment by paypal
  6. scgon

FT - FS: Capcom MSH, XMvSF, SFII with no sound, price drop

For sale, but willing to trade for a green or blue Cyberbots or Armored Warriors/Powered Gear. Shipping is $20 for a game, $25 for 2, US or Canada CPS2 have new battery holders and batteries. MSH $110 XMvSF $125 SF II WW, no sound, $65 as is
  7. scgon

some new gameroom pics, Virtual On has left the building, way more spacious now, added the Big Red and Rygar, finished a big stack of projects as well to get it into shape finally. The New Net City has a net boot set up right now, love it... R-Type has a well made jamma selector in it to swap...
  8. scgon

For Trade: MVS Gunlord, Fast Striker, Aero Fighters 2 and Naomi VT2

up for trade...will sell, but trade preferred. Gunlord blue cart, shockbox, art, 2 posters, repro mini marquee ($500 shipped seems to be the price) TRADED Fast Striker wood grain cart, MVS kit, shockbox and insert ($400 shipped seems to be the price) TRADED Aero Fighters 2 $40 Virtua Tennis 2...
  9. scgon

Post Your Recent Purchases!

regretted selling my big red, took care of that last night with a big bundle purchase, most of the games shown here plus a minty cab. anyone make mini marquees any more? with Fast Striker and Gunlord, how do I determine what editions these are?
  10. scgon

Big purge of PCBs to buy cabs a couple years ago.... now picking up some PCBs again!
  11. scgon

I received today...

Rare that I buy a pcb these days, but $250 for a US Strider, marquee and manual... couldn't transfer the money fast enough!
  12. scgon

Yeah it's beautiful!
  13. scgon

Wow, 20,000 views, hopefully they don't all come up sideways
  14. scgon

Newest addition...
  15. scgon

Wtb: nice single player NAC panel

Let me know what you have, thanks!!