Recent content by scorponok

1. scorponok

FS: Nintendo brand s-video cable SNES/N64/GC SOLD

US buyers only and paypal only. Nintendo brand s-video cable. This cable works with the SNES (not the redesigned model SNS-101)/N64/GC. Cable works perfectly and is in excellent condition. It was only used for a very short period of time, then stored away. It is complete with the original...
  2. scorponok

Need help from someone that can type in Japanese

3 out of the 4 song titles on this 7" record are in Japanese. Can someone type out these 3 song titles for me so I can copy and paste them into itunes? Thanks
  3. scorponok

FS: JP Xbox 360 bundle system + all 6 Cave games

I have a Japanese Xbox 360 bundle for sale. US buyers only and paypal only. Japanese Xbox 360 arcade system, 100% complete with controller, power supply, A/V cable (new/never removed from bag), box, booklets, and all packaging material. System is less than a year old, it's in like new...
  4. scorponok

Strange paypal transaction

I bought something at a site with paypal on May 4. About 2 days later I received the order. I noticed on May 12 the status of the transaction at paypal says "Removed", and my payment is back in my account. As of today the status says "Pending". Does anyone know what this means? Are they...
  5. scorponok

FS: CMVS, 29 MVS carts, 2 kits ANOTHER PRICE DROP

I need some money so I am selling my entire MVS collection :crying: . All carts are 100% legit, no boots. All labels are 100% original, I only bought carts with original nice looking labels. All carts have been cleaned inside and out and they all work perfectly, you won't have to clean these...
  6. scorponok

FS: Blazing Star MVS

I have a Blazing Star MVS cart that I would like to sell. 100% original cart and 100% original holo label with the serials intact (471). The cart has been cleaned inside and out and it works perfectly. $70 shipped via USPS priority mail. SOLD US buyers only and paypal only. Thanks for looking!
  7. scorponok

FS: Strikers 1945 Plus MVS

I have a Strikers 1945 Plus MVS cart that I would like to sell. 100% original cart and 100% original holo label with the serials intact. The cart has been cleaned inside and out and it works perfectly. $100 shipped via USPS priority mail. SOLD US buyers only and paypal only. Thanks for...
  8. scorponok

Computer problem

I am having a serious problem with my HP laptop (it's running Vista). I have had this laptop for about 4 years and it has worked perfectly since I got it. Yesterday I was doing a google search and when I was scrolling down the results a pink checkered pattern appeared all over the screen and...
  9. scorponok

Samurai Shodown IV MVS

I have a Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge MVS cart that I would like to sell. 100% Original cart and 100% original English holo label with serials intact. The case is scratched up. This cart has a problem though. If you insert the cart completely into your MVS it shows graphical...
  10. scorponok

FS: KOF 2001 kit box and art set

KOF 2001 box (box is missing the label and the bar code, and someone wrote "KOF 2001" on the box in marker, the box isn't in the greatest shape), both move stickers, both promotion sheets, dip setting sheet, plastic baggy for sheets, red bubble wrap for cartridge. I also have a blue bubble wrap...
  11. scorponok

FS: Street Fighter II Movie Japanese import 3" CD single

1994, Japanese import, Street Fighter II Movie 3" CD single, Epic/Sony Records. Ryoko Shinohara with Tetsuya Komuro. There are 3 songs on this CD: 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと, Good Luck, and 恋しさと せつなさと 心強さと [Original Karaoke]. The CD is in very good condition, the case has a small crack on the front. I...
  12. scorponok

FS: Sega Saturn banner & poster, Mortal Kombat 3 banner

I have a few store displays that I would like to sell. Sega Saturn banner and poster, and a Mortal Kombat 3 banner. Both banners are missing their wooden rods that go into the top and bottom of each banner. All 3 items show some light wear. SOLD US shipping and paypal only. Thanks for looking.
  13. scorponok

FS: Pushead Jeremy Fish collab skateboard deck NEW

I thought someone here might be interested in this, but probably not. I have a Super Fishal Collab Series, Watson Laminates, Pushead X Jeremy Fish skateboard deck. It's still new in the shrinkwrap. I think these retailed for $80. They only made 500 of these. SOLD US shipping and paypal...
  14. scorponok

FS: Last Blade mvs

Legit Japanese Last Blade mvs cart, missing label (this cart had a fake label on it when I bought it, I removed it because I don't like fake labels), works perfectly - SOLD US shipping and paypal only.
  15. scorponok

Are these Metal Slug MVS labels fake?

I bought both of these MVS carts from arcadeshock. I am no expert on MVS labels but these look fake to me. I only want to collect MVS carts with real labels. If these are fake labels why doesn't arcadeshock mention this? Also neither of these have gold warning labels, shouldn't they? Thanks